Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where The **** Are You All?

Page: 1 of 1
 F-Bomb
05-13-2004, 8:13 PM
You know, I've been waiting for weeks to post in PiC and KO, but I can't until other people do. I can't do anything in Killer Outside until slapshot16 is back, and I'm stuck in Partners in Crime until Lingo or slapshot post. Where the hell are you all?
 VanLingo
05-14-2004, 4:46 AM
I'm here. I check these forums everyday. I'm just waiting for someone to post something. I'm painted into a corner, too.

-- Lingo
 Doomie
05-14-2004, 10:08 AM
I was also waiting for your return, F-bomb. It's good to know you're still alive. It's a little less good to know that you won't post anyway... I'll see if i can find slapshot.
 F-Bomb
05-14-2004, 8:10 PM
I've been here everyday... it's not that I won't post, so much as I can't.

I'd love to, but I've got the last post in PiC, and Slaven can't do anything in KO until slapshot's Rodian does.
 VanLingo
05-15-2004, 11:57 AM
I suppose I could post in PiC, but that would just keep the ball rolling between us two again. I'd rather wait.
 Doomie
05-15-2004, 1:03 PM
You can also post in 'droids' while you wait. I don't think Katarn is posting anymore, maybe i'll delete it and start over...
 T10
05-19-2004, 11:55 AM
Well, erm. Sorry. I found Halo and played it until my hard drive exploded. So, erm, I had to rebuild it. But then I played it again. So, yeah, I've kinda been neglecting these forums for a while. Erm, sorry.
 VanLingo
05-19-2004, 12:44 PM
I'm wondering where slapshot went... we knew this would happen.
 Doomie
05-20-2004, 8:13 AM
Well, erm. Sorry. I found Halo and played it until my hard drive exploded. So, erm, I had to rebuild it. But then I played it again. So, yeah, I've kinda been neglecting these forums for a while. Erm, sorry.

Guess there's a good thing to having a brother that keeps the pc with the good videocard occupied all day so i can hardly play any of the good games causing me to spend more time here...
 F-Bomb
05-27-2004, 8:36 PM
Do we still need this thread?

If not, I'll get rid of it so it's out of the way.
Page: 1 of 1