Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problems in cut scene, cannot continue!!

Page: 1 of 1
 witcompe
05-13-2004, 1:35 PM
I forget the actual mission, but it is the cut scene after you pump the water out of the room (ya know after the trash compactor?) Anyway the master, once water is pumped away, is supposed to jump through the hole in the ceiling during the cut scene. However when he jumps he just constantly hits the ceiling or the pipe, not going through the hole. I have left it running for 3 hours to see if he will eventually make it. He never does however. I want to know how to fix this if possible. I have the XBox version of the game. Lemme know what I can do.

Thanks

JP
 GothiX
05-13-2004, 2:00 PM
Restart the map.
 --ZeeMan--
05-13-2004, 4:19 PM
yeah...restarting the map seems like the best course of action...but that is really weird
 Batdroid
05-13-2004, 7:09 PM
I've had the same thing happen to me, I think it's a xbox glitch. I was replaying the level so I just cheated to the next level but restarting the level should work.
 Crow_Nest
05-14-2004, 3:57 AM
Before the cutsene use noclip to get ontop of that hole in the celing (the one where the pipe broke). From there you can continue the level without missing anything.
 Batdroid
05-14-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Before the cutsene use noclip to get ontop of that hole in the celing (the one where the pipe broke). From there you can continue the level without missing anything.

There is no noclip code for xbox the only code for xbox that could help him is the level skip code.
Page: 1 of 1