Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Vaporware

Page: 1 of 1
 Steve667
05-10-2004, 6:50 PM
I know it's a bit early but one thing you guys can do is nominate "Sam & Max 2" for the 2004 Vaporware awards at Wired magazine. Wired magazine has a list every year of programs, hardware & the such that were announced or were intended to come out but never did. I have not seen this option yet displayed on these boards, so I thought that I would recommend it.

Hopefully, LucasArts reverses it's decision & proceeds with making "Sam & Max 2." However, if it doesn't, perhaps you can "shame" them by placing "Sam & Max 2" high on the list.

Last year, there was a campaign to place "Fallout 3" (aka "Van Buren") on that list. While "Fallout 3" is still very far from a reality (Interplay has been in very serious financial trouble for awhile), Interplay has since reversed itself & says that they are looking into options of getting the game made. Was placing "Fallout 3" on the list a factor in that reversal? I don't know. However, it didn't hurt.

Anyway, I hope that LucasArts is convinced to reverse their decision & make Sam & Max 2.
 toenail1
05-10-2004, 7:28 PM
i bet you all $10000000 that Chuck Osbourne from PCGamer puts LEC on his "kill-e" awards for shooting themselves in the foot
Page: 1 of 1