Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How DO you become a moderator anyway?

Page: 1 of 1
 Doomie
05-09-2004, 3:22 PM
ALright, in the rules they say: 'don't ask to be a moderator.' But it doesn't say how you can become one. Also, mods, i'm not going against the rules, i'm asking 'how'to become a mod?' and not 'can i be a mod?' ok? So, anyone knows?
 BawBag™
05-09-2004, 6:24 PM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
Well, I know that kissing major booty is not part of it. I should know because I'm Rhett's brother and I'm lucky I haven't gotten banned yet.
:lol: :D

What's the concern Doomgiver? Just enjoy the forums. :)
 Jed
05-10-2004, 12:58 AM
Here's the deal.

The staff decides who they want to help out with modding. If we think you're what we're looking for when and if we're looking, we'll give you a tap on the shoulder and pull you aside. In all cases, you're part of the community.

So in other words, there isn't really a "way" to become a moderator.

If you're posting here, hopefully it's for your love of the game and the community - not to become a mod. :)
 StormHammer
05-10-2004, 2:18 PM
Originally posted by Jed
Here's the deal.

The staff decides who they want to help out with modding. If we think you're what we're looking for when and if we're looking, we'll give you a tap on the shoulder and pull you aside. In all cases, you're part of the community.

If you're posting here, hopefully it's for your love of the game and the community - not to become a mod. :)

:wstupid:
 Doomie
05-10-2004, 3:11 PM
If you're posting here, hopefully it's for your love of the game and the community - not to become a mod.

Well, yeah. I just wanted to know how to become a mod, that's all.
 Pad
05-11-2004, 1:42 PM
Originally posted by Jed
Then what the hell is this gigantic "how to become a mod" manual you gave me doing on my lap? Bastard!:¬:
 Jed
05-11-2004, 3:23 PM
Originally posted by Pad
Then what the hell is this gigantic "how to become a mod" manual you gave me doing on my lap? Bastard!:¬:

Shush, my alumnus, don't let them know >_>
Page: 1 of 1