Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chose a 0 valued axis - without patches

Page: 1 of 1
 zeimi
05-09-2004, 3:51 AM
Everytime I compile my map it has "Chose a 0 valued axis" at light stage. It's not that fatal though because only thing it seems to affect is that it stops the compile monitoring for GtkRadiant, the actual compile itself finishes well and the map seems to work. I'd still want to see the BSP monitoring within the GtkRadiant's console so I started searching for information related to this error.
I found out that usually patches of 0*0 cause this error so I tried compiling after removing all patches (hiding patches, selecting all, saving selection for new map and then compiling) but the error was still there. I also ran the BobToolz's Brush Cleanup, it found one invalid brush but that didn't remove the error.
Any ideas what to do or what to search?
 zeimi
05-15-2004, 9:06 AM
Grrhwr. No ideas?
 Codja X
05-15-2004, 1:35 PM
If it's happening at the light stage it could be a shader problem. Have you created any of your own light emitting shaders?
 GothiX
05-15-2004, 2:15 PM
I'm afraid there's no real solution to this problem. It has occured to both me and Wedge several times, and Ydnar himself hasn't been able to say what was causing it.
Page: 1 of 1