Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Droids.

Page: 3 of 3
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 8:26 AM
OOC:

Volt1 doesnt post here anymore.I think

IC:

"Ok.Ill come but let me kill this guy first.HK-57 makes a scan for his target.He detecs him in a cantina right next to HK.HK goes in and sees him.In a swift movement he uses his lightsaber to kill his target and exits again.He then goes to help Kata.
 LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 8:33 AM
((Actualy he does. He just hasn't posted in this thread in awhile.))

"Ok meet me at the factory. Mousey want to come? IF you do then meet me at the factory." Kata flies off in his personal jets. He landed on teh roof undetected. He then jumps down a large hole that he made when he escaped in the armor.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 8:35 AM
HK-57 follows Kata to the factory.He goes in through the hole aswell
 LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 8:37 AM
Kata then goes through a door. He is in the main factory compound. "This way." He activates his jets and flies to a door on the other side of the factory. He goes through it and enters the consecutive office.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 8:39 AM
HK follows Kata through the place staring at the unmade gladiator droids
 LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 8:43 AM
In the consecutive office he finds Ark. "Guess what? I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!" Then Kata opens fire like a pshyco.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 8:45 AM
HK helps Kata by using his sub-machine guns that folded out of his arms.
 LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 8:46 AM
Fireing like heck. Only a few shots hit. And the ones that did didn't do much damage.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 8:47 AM
HK hardly hit the robot but hit the controls around him.
 Volt1
07-19-2004, 4:53 PM
Ark managed to dodge most of the bullets but still was damaged partly. Ark ran to the back of Kata's exo-suit, took out his vibro blade, and jammed it right into the power core of the suit. The exosuit lost all power and colapsed to the floor.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-20-2004, 5:23 AM
HK saw Kata fall over.HK ran over to Ark and fires his sub-machine guns at Ark's head.
 Volt1
07-20-2004, 11:12 AM
Ark was quite damaged now. He could only escape. He ran past the droids and into the entrance. But then suddnly there was a huge explosion. Ark felt his fake skin tear away and his metal exoskeleton revealed. Ark collapsed to the ground. He was dead and he knew it.
 Volt1
07-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Ark woke up. Well he was alive and that was a surprise. Ark looked at his body and gasped in shock. He was in a different body. Ark looked at his new body. He was in the body of a krath war droid. A droid from the old republic which his factory must made. One of the droids arms where a plasma/ion firering bow. And his other arm was a long sword that could mostly cut through anything. He also had reinforced armor and could move almost as fast as sound. Maybe this body wont be bad thought Ark. Well until I find another human body.
 Doomie
07-21-2004, 7:46 AM
OOC: Ugh, my connection was down, i've been gone for too long. What's been goin' on?
 LukeKatarn
07-21-2004, 5:10 PM
((Well baseicly we escaped the factory then I went back and fought Ark but, he got me and is now somewhere.)) Kata also awoke. His body was allmost the same but, he looked like a robot. On the floor beside him was pack. This pack contained a disquise which would make him loook like himself again. He also had a better fold out gun, the holstered blaster was improved, his vibroblade was better, and his armor seemed better. He was in the same place where he fell and he saw HK. "What happened to me?" He asked.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-21-2004, 6:22 PM
"Ark stabbed you in the power core of your suit"said HK-57
 Doomie
07-22-2004, 4:57 AM
'Hmm? Somethign happened while i deactivated?' Mousey asked. 'Kata, what the hell happend to you?'
 LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 9:14 PM
"I don't know. But look. Kata pulled out a pack. This carries my human form. I can just put it on. Also my guns are stronger. I wish it didn't have to come to this but..." kata released the saw. "I thought that that droid could join us, I guess I was wrong. And all who aren't with us are agenst us so he must be destroyed. THis is a gadget I have kept hidden. I also have a weapon that works on humans but, not on droids." Kata revealed his dart launcher. "How long have I been out?" ((Let's say that when I was asleep someone ook me, did research on me, then returned me there.))
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-28-2004, 5:49 AM
"Well this guy came and took you to a research facility.I went with you.He fixed you up and brought you back".
 Volt1
07-29-2004, 8:49 PM
Ark realized he was now on a droid battle ship. (Not the kind where in Episode one but a transport ship that makes droids and is well armed. He realized that the ship made Krath War droids, the same type of droid which he is now. After observing the ship he found out there where two passengers and the ship was controlled by a droid. This ship will be very helpful when I need to get back a new body. Ark got up and headed secretly to the first passengers place. The passenger was reading over some manual. Ark raised his plasma blaster and fired. The person colapsed. Ark then headed to where his sensors told where the second person was. He was talking into a comlink. Ark fired and knocked the comlink out of the persons hand. A look of surprise croosed his face right before Ark finished him off. Now this ship was all his. He went to a swithch and activated all the droids. The got up and looked at Ark. "What are your commands master". In his mind Ark groinned
 GlobalStrike
08-17-2004, 10:09 PM
Name: BD-22.
Species: Modified battle/assaination/protocol droid.
Weapons: Repeating blaster, powerful shield surrounding whole body, sound dampening unit, heavier build than most battle droids.
Bio: BD-22 was made during the clone wars in one of the foundries on geonosis. Gifted with independant thought, he was created as a battle/assaination/protocol droid, ordered specially by the trade federation as a spie. He was captured during the same war and was sold to a droid salesman on naboo. He remained here many years until he was stolen and taken aboard a droid battleship. He was put under heavy security, but he easily bypassed it with a mix of his repeating blaster, sound dampening unit and power shield. Here, he meets up with several other droids named, Mousey, Kata, HK-57 and Ark. Now on with the story.

"What are you doing here?" BD-22 asks the new droids. :jawa :jawa
 Sabretooth
08-18-2004, 7:59 AM
OOC: Deem is back, baby. :cool:

IC: Deem flew his newly-bought ship near the Droid Battleship. His sensors flashed.

Scanning ship...
Scanned.
ID: 198#2E21
Class: Imperial Droid Battleship
Scanning Occupants...
Scanned.
Droids confirmed.
No Organic Beings available.
Scanning Owner...
Scanned.
Identity: Unknown
Class: Droid

The ship's screens flashed as Deem meddled with the controls.

Requesting Data...
24%...
53%...
75%...
Failed.
Error: Unable to reach server. Data Invalid, no Data available. The server connection was lost.

Holonet Entered.
Voltan ShipScan v4 Initiated.
Scanning ID 198#2E21
Found.

Droid Battleship, Imperial. Owner: Empire. Current Pilot: None. Current Location: Unknown.

:\Hakk//:net entered.
Hakk... Ship
ID: 198#2E21
Initiating Scan...
Found.
Establishing Contact.
Done.
Hakking...
Found: 93 Systems.
Found: Main Server.
Establishing Contact.
Done.
ID CloakGuard v9 Activated.
Fake ID Generated,
ID Applied.

Hakking...
50%...
100%...
Done.
Access System...
Main Server opened.

Data: Owner...
Ar...
Connection Lost.

WARNING: CloakGuard is disabled!

WARNING: Your ID is tapped! Hakk unsuccessfull!

:\Hakk//:net Shutdown.
Succesfull.

'Oh no.' Deem murmured. 'This, this, Ar... whowever he is is not going to be happy with me.'
 LukeKatarn
08-18-2004, 2:16 PM
((I'm back at the facility.))
 Sabretooth
08-19-2004, 6:49 AM
OOC: Hey, GS, you need to check after Page 3, not just the last post.

I'm in space!! Weee!
 LukeKatarn
08-19-2004, 12:53 PM
"Hmmmmmmmm... Ark has escaped. I have no traces of him so I must find something else to do untill I can get a lead. I know he couldn't have gotten far. So you came with me HK? Hmmmmmmmm, do you remember where we went?"
 sargent_johnson
09-08-2005, 10:25 PM
(may i join in?

name:HV-77,everyone calls him 'assassin'
species:assassination and infiltration droid.
weapons:any ranged weapon,any melee weapon(including saber),any grenade,any wrist weapon,wrist rocket,optic radar,inhanced hearing,and jetpack 'shoes'
armor:jedi civil war armor
bio:a very old droid model who was found by jawas and sold to a trader headed for alderann,he killed his master and is now a free droid who appears to carry a voice-locked pack with about a million passwords.

HV-77 walked around the streets of alderann,when all of a sudden he heard blaster shots and an explosion coming from a factory.he flied off towards the factory and armed his wrist rocket with a plasma rocket.he fired away and jetted down into the factory.he noticed three worker corpses and alot of deactivated droids.he heard three droids talking and headed off towards them."what is going on here and who are you three?" HV asked them.
Page: 3 of 3