Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Abilities

Page: 1 of 1
 jimkata
05-04-2004, 2:15 AM
Hello peoples... I'm fairly new to the game and am working my way through the single player campains. I've finally gotten to the point where I can researchJedi abilities, but am confused on how to se them. Specifically, I researched the mind trick that is supposed to give you the ability to become invisible... yet after doing this, my Jedi Masters still got shot at while out walking around... Is there a command to turn this on/off? There is nothing in the manual about it, or at least if there is I can't find it... Can sombody explain to me how it works? Thanks!:confused:
 saberhagen
05-04-2004, 1:40 PM
Certain units and buildings can still see invisible jedi, and they can always be seen when they're attacking or converting. To reduce the chances of them being seen before they've got to where you want them to go, try setting them to no attack stance.
Page: 1 of 1