Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hmmm

Page: 1 of 1
 Amsra
05-03-2004, 11:25 PM
I know this is an old game but.... Just picked it up for a nice space shooter with the SW flavor :) However, when ever i try to start a mission, eithe my comp reboots or the program blue screens. I am running an Athlon 64 3200+ with 1 gig and a 128M 5200FX under winxp home.Oh and DX9.0b.... I've tried changing compatibility to no avail. Did I waste the 5 bucks this game cost me? :) No biggie if i did, but i really would like it to work :)
 AEHB
07-08-2004, 6:56 PM
I had experience the same situation, and after much battle I did found that the newest CD-rom with higher speed are an obstacle to launch the game, cause the CD-rom doesnґt keep spinning but stop when the program is not reaching info in it, so this stops the launching and the action after it. I havenґt found how to activate the CD-rom permanently, if you found out how, pls let me know. Sorrow Fan
Page: 1 of 1