Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

This might be a better idea....

Page: 1 of 1
 irontso
05-02-2004, 8:20 AM
Ok, fan games are great for those who want to do it...but if Lucasarts doesn't want to release the official game (that was almost completed), they can always sell it to a different developer who will. I'd rather see that happen than play a fan game. No offense, but I think trying to get the real game republished would be much more worth the time. Steve Purcell could take things into his own hands if he could get the rights to finish the game. I realize Lucasarts would never give up property, but if other developers were interested they might be inclined to just do it themselves.
 Krazy
05-02-2004, 10:47 AM
Its either the real game or nothing imo!
 StonerDaveN'Max
05-02-2004, 8:07 PM
You found a new place to whine and bitch.
Good for you =)
 Krazy
05-02-2004, 11:30 PM
What the hell? OMG KRAZY IS EXPRESSING HIS OPINION THAT HE WANTS SAM & MAX FREELANCE POLICE TO BE RELEASED!!! THAT IS LIKE SO WHINEY!
 flint paper
05-03-2004, 2:44 AM
OMGLOLROLFCOPTER L3TS ALLZ TYPE IN CAPZ!!!!!!11!!1!!!1!1one!!11!11!

Krazy, cool your jets hotshot. I don't think he was talking to you. Though I find it is ironic that you thought he was talking to you and you then proceed to whine and bitch. It's like the prophecy is coming true.
 Krazy
05-03-2004, 6:12 PM
Uh he was talking to me actually. Go read the Developers Round Up Thread they got really pissed at me in that.
 StonerDaveN'Max
05-03-2004, 7:15 PM
Yeah, that is why i said that.

Wow, i thought you dropped off of the face of the earth or something flint papers. nice to have you back!
 flint paper
05-04-2004, 5:38 AM
Being omnipotent, it’s impossible for me to leave. Also I lurk.

Krazy, I don’t know you well enough to be confident to take your advice and read the thread. Also, the thought of a thread full of ‘game developers’ is a real turn off.
 Ray Jones
05-04-2004, 6:09 AM
not to be the wiseass, but you mean omnipresent?
 flint paper
05-04-2004, 6:19 AM
Either work. That being said, yours does indeed work better, you wiseass.
 Krazy
05-05-2004, 8:03 AM
Originally posted by flint paper
Being omnipotent, it’s impossible for me to leave. Also I lurk.

Krazy, I don’t know you well enough to be confident to take your advice and read the thread.

:confused: what? Am I a liar or something? Look I have over 100 posts that means you can trust me :p
 Skinkie
05-05-2004, 10:30 PM
You can't trust him, he's Krazy, not only that, he spells it with a ..... are you ready for this.... a 'K'!
 StonerDaveN'Max
05-05-2004, 11:01 PM
OMFGROTFLMAO!!!

K-razy
 Krazy
05-06-2004, 2:10 AM
Woah a K that bastard :eek: He needs to learn what a C is!
 sheaday6
05-06-2004, 5:14 PM
hehe, yeah, hehehe, poopy
 toenail1
05-06-2004, 6:39 PM
1.irontso, us making a fan game is not going to have any effect on whether LEC will sell the game

Steve Purcell could take things into his own hands if he could get the rights to finish the game

2. he OWNS the rights to sam and amx, he's owned them this whole time

3. hes not a game developer

4. LEC won't give up there half-completed games, its not there style... seeing as how they already killed the game

5. krazy, stop whining, nothing you're saying in this thread makes any sense (jester, i dont know if im allowed to say that, im sorry if im not, i know ive gotten in trouble for stuff like that before, but hey other people make fun of him so why cant i?)... i could add more but wont
 Zoom Rabbit
05-06-2004, 8:20 PM
Why go through so much effort to get a videogame published where you don't get to fly around in the sky and blow sh*t up in the first place? :dozey: Fan game, bootleg patch...may as well just close your eyes and use your imagination. Pah.
 Samnmax221
05-07-2004, 9:05 AM
Then there wqould be no chalannge
 Ray Jones
05-08-2004, 4:36 AM
why?

because adventures are fun!!

of course, blowing up s##t in the sky is fun too. and i would mind to have some ground targets as well.

why dont combine it all together and calling it "the blowing up s##t in the sky with also some ground targets as well too adventures of ray jones"?

and to make it cheaper we sell it on floppy disks.

*sigh*

i think mankind isnt ready for this.
 toenail1
05-10-2004, 3:03 PM
no, because windows xp has really crappy support for floppy drives, i have yet to get mine to work... and others have te same problem (but im also lazy...)
Page: 1 of 1