Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ext_data saber question for JA

Page: 1 of 1
 elvencrest
04-30-2004, 6:39 PM
Hey ho everyone. This is my first time poasting here, and I have a question thats been bugging me for some time now (I just hope this is the correct place to ask).

"How many sabers can you have AND use in Jedi Academy (both in SP and MP mode)?"

I have downloaded a bunch of sabers and placed them all where there suppost to go. However, not all the sabers can be used at all (even when using console commands).
I understand the game "reads" the base folder contents "alphabeticaly". So am I right in assuming that there IS a saber limit, so essentially JA is only loading the last of the sabers in the order they were listed?

If so, just what is the saber limit #?

Is the problem insted because of a saber-size limit in the ext_data\sabers\ folder (like there is a NPC-size limit in the ext_data\npcs folder)?
So, as you can see I need help. HELP! Thanks again for reading this, and ANY help would be apreciated. Thanks again............
Elvencrest

And of course, "Live Long and Mod".
 TK-8252
04-30-2004, 6:54 PM
 elvencrest
04-30-2004, 7:38 PM
Thanks " TK-8252"! I wasn't too sure, but thanks for moving my post. Lets hope I can get some help.
 TK-8252
04-30-2004, 7:47 PM
I didn't move it, I'm not a moderator. I just pointed out the appropriate forum. :)
 elvencrest
04-30-2004, 8:50 PM
Well thanks anyway dude. It helps........
 Boran
05-02-2004, 8:29 PM
There IS a saber limit I don't know what it is ( I think its like 54 but sorry I dont really know ) but I know there IS one.
And it doesn't sort .pk3's alphabetically it sorts them from bottom of base to top ( or is it other way around? I know if you download something you start with the last thing in the base ).
Page: 1 of 1