Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hey everybody! let's start a bar fight!

Page: 2 of 5
 Genghis_Khan
05-07-2004, 6:33 AM
(By the way Glaive, the bar is no more, it collapsed a couple of posts back. We're fighting outside the bar now)

Genghis picks up the bar sign, creeps up behind Glaive, and smacks him around the head with it, knocking him out for three posts.

Then he runs to find other people to whack
 LukeKatarn
05-08-2004, 9:29 AM
(Glaive DG was out for two posts you can not make him out for more posts) Gudon wakes up and sneaks behind Genghis_khan and cracks hiis neck he is out for two posts.
 T10
05-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I destroyed the bar by crashing my X-Wing into it. Anyway, Marta gets back out of the fat fryer, before gobbling down some french fries. Then, he takes a burger and hurls it at Monsieur Katarn. The he goes into bullet time (yes, I know it's not the Matrix, but I'm drunk, and I think that I am going uber slow). He spins up to a stunned Katarn, and smashes a cup of orange juice (1% Orange juice, 99% ice) into his face, knocking hiom out for 2 posts as he tries to swallow the ice cubes.
 Doomie
05-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Alright, Doomgiver woke up and found his eyes and then he uses his newly found wizard skills to group teleport everybody to a bar that's still intact. Then he makes a molotov cocktail from a beer bottle, his socks and his lighter and starts throwing them around. the bar is set on fire and marta, who was still standing, will run around in dispair for three posts because his back is burning, unless someone else pputs him out...
 LukeKatarn
05-08-2004, 3:13 PM
(I have not waken up yet because I can not but T10 I am Gudon not Katarn.)
 T10
05-09-2004, 2:01 PM
Marta stops running around temporarily, writes a note to Gudon, apologizing about the confusion between names, and continues running around in flames.
 Doomie
05-09-2004, 2:26 PM
Doomgiver puts Marta out of his misery (sp?) by making him trip, causing him to fall into the toilet and then taking a piss on his head. By the way, have you guys seen it? i started a new RPG! join Droids everbody!
 SkullHW™
05-09-2004, 4:08 PM
*Trevor Kenobi walks in*

Trevor : Thought you could start a fight without me, huh?

Everybody : WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!

Trevor : Sorta what i expected you to say.

*Draws out Thermal Detonator only to discover that it's a grapefruit, then kicks a nearby Grenolan in the @Ј$.*
 Doomie
05-09-2004, 4:13 PM
Doomgiver trips over marta's legs on the way out and bangs against trevor in his fall, knocking йm both out, but only trevor stays down for two posts cause he isn't a barfight veteran. (god i'm mean.)
 SkullHW™
05-09-2004, 4:17 PM
*still downed*
 Doomie
05-09-2004, 4:19 PM
Doomgiver grabs a beer and sits down on trevor.
 SkullHW™
05-09-2004, 4:20 PM
*Trevor gets back up*

Picks up Mr. Doomgiver and.....

YES! HE DOES THE ULTIMATELY SUPREME MEGAGRAVITONIC CHOKESLAM!

He's pinned now.....1.....2....

*referee cant remember what comes after 2*
 Doomie
05-09-2004, 4:28 PM
*this doesn't count as a post* so, i'm down for 2 posts now?
 SkullHW™
05-09-2004, 4:31 PM
yep. (doesnt count as post.)
 LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 9:07 AM
Gudon gets up and picks up a gun then shoots skull 3 times. 1 In the left shoulder 2 in the right shoulder 3 In the head but it missed. Skull is out for two posts.
 Glaive v.1
05-11-2004, 10:13 AM
*using the ancient martial art of chimpjitzu glaive summons a crack squad of monkey ninjas

*sends monkey ninjas to attack Gudon

*Gudon being attack by monkey ninjas
 Doomie
05-11-2004, 11:01 AM
And yes, DG is up again and he grabs a ninja-monkey by the tail and slings him around like a flail. Unfortuantly, the monkey's little monkey friend wasn't too happy about it and bit DG in the leg, causing him to fall with his head on the bar. OUCH! 2 posts again.
 T10
05-11-2004, 11:16 AM
Marta gets up and notices that everybody has been moved to a new bar. So, he get's a drink, and uses bullet time to drink it really cooly (is that actually a word?). Then, he uses bullet time again to pull off a really cool spin, and knock the empty glass into Glaives' face, kocking him down for a post, while he picks shards of glass out of his eye.

Then, he does a cool flip over his head, and lands on...oh, there's nobody left to fight. So, he flips back and orders another drink.
 Doomie
05-11-2004, 11:25 AM
*doesn't count as a post*

you forgot the chimpyitsu or whatever. there's still monkeys to fight. one of 'em just pured whisky on my face after peeing in it...
 yaebginn
05-11-2004, 6:20 PM
Yaeb Ginn steps out of his speeder with two hold out blasters in his two hands. He then shoots all the monkeys, drops one blaster and uses the other to pistol whip Glaive. He's now out for two posts.
 LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 9:17 PM
Gudon uses the anchaint art of SUPR STRNG BM ATTAK )Means SUPER STRONG BEAM ATTACK) and it flys around the area hitting people its first victem is yaeb. yaeb is out for 2 posts.
 Doomie
05-12-2004, 10:08 AM
And Doomgiver wakes up again, and grabs a table leg (with the table stil attached to it) and starts waving it around. he accidentally hits Gudon, who is now out for 1 post. (cause it was an accident, it didn't hit really hard. I just like to swing around entire tables)
 T10
05-12-2004, 1:07 PM
Marta looks behind him. He sees that almost everyone has knocked themselves out, completely ignoring him. Smiling, he orders another drink, before grabbing the pistol off of the floor and using it to shoot the bartender. In the foot that is, not a killing blow. No. He's just out until he goes to hospital.

Then, he gets a hosepipe, attaches it to the beer pump, and sprays it all around the room. He hits Doomgiver with a powerful stream of beer, knocking him over for 2 posts, while he picks himself up from the swimming pool that is the bar floor.

Marta then drinks the beer, making it empty.
 yaebginn
05-12-2004, 2:37 PM
Yaeb Ginn wakes and grabs a bottle of potent Kashyyyk liquor. He beats T10/Marta in the face with it, and between the blow and the intake of the strong liquor, he is out for four posts.
 GlobalStrike
05-12-2004, 9:04 PM
Tale Kanisaki takes Yeab Ginn's head and bangs it off the bar counter. Yeab Ginn is out for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa
 Doomie
05-13-2004, 11:11 AM
Uhm... i think it would be less confusing to use your normal names... oh well, too late anyway.

Doomgiver uses his magical powers again, and casts the spell: 'ultra bloody firey death of doom and dispair'. The result is... Doomgiver noticing that his powers are gone. He then drinks an entire vat of beer and captures Tale in the empty vat, trapping him for 2 posts.
 Genghis_Khan
05-13-2004, 4:17 PM
Genghis_Khan gets up, and rubs his neck.

He looks around, and seeing Doomgiver, he runs up behind him, picks up a pole and shoves it in one ear though his head and out his butt. Thus knocking out for three posts.
 GlobalStrike
05-15-2004, 8:55 PM
Tale Kanisaki runs outside to his parked A-wing. Still a little hazy from DoomGiver's attack, he tries to fly away from the carnage, only to crash it into thr bar, reducing it to rubble. The crash causes rubble to fall on Genghis_Khan, knocking him out for 3 posts. Tale is unconscious from the crash and is out for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa
 LukeKatarn
05-16-2004, 9:28 AM
Gudon came up and used the power of PSHYCO PERSON and runs all around the room. He ran into Doomgiver knocking him out for two posts but also knocks himself out for one.
 Doomie
05-16-2004, 2:30 PM
*doesn't count as a post* Sorry, Katarn, i was already out. Guess you just tripped over my legs :D
 Volt1
05-17-2004, 5:48 PM
Volt Runs into the bar with a blaster pointed at LukeKatarn but trips over a stool and is out for 1post
 Doomie
05-18-2004, 9:29 AM
And Yes! DG is back up again and he uses his super smash attack... To open a bottle of beer because everybody is down again...
 yaebginn
05-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Yaeb comes back and hits DG with a bar stoll in the heart, knocking him out for three posts.
 Genghis_Khan
05-21-2004, 8:17 AM
Genghis gets back up, sees himself in a bew nar (sorry, new bar), picks up a nearby chair and whacks Yeab with it, knocking him out for two posts, and causing him to have an incredible headache when he wakes up, which will knock him out for a further post.
 LukeKatarn
05-21-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
*doesn't count as a post* Sorry, Katarn, i was already out. Guess you just tripped over my legs :D (oops sorry)
(AND VOLT IT IS GUDON GUD-ON) Gudon unfolds a secret potion whitch him into "MR HYDE" oops sorry "MR HIDE" he goes and hides but on the way to his hideing spot he slaps Genghis then continues to his hideing spot where he then turns back into Gudon. Genghis is out for 2 posts.
 GlobalStrike
05-21-2004, 7:26 PM
Tale Kansaki wakes up and notices eveyone's in a new bar. He runs inside and pulls out his stun blaster, shooting Gudon with it right between the eyes, knocking him out for 2 posts and giving him a bad headache knocking him out for 1 posts when he wakes up . (not like it matters, but Tale is my KOTOR character). :jawa :jawa
 Doomie
05-22-2004, 8:02 AM
DG wakes up again and grabs tale by his hairs, swings him around in such a way that he hits the wall three times and then throws him into the jukebox, totally wrecking it causing it to play fragment of songs, making it sound like a stupid polka/jazz/rock/tango mix. Oh, and a lamp from the ceiling falls on top of Tale, causing him to be KO for... let's see... three posts?
 LukeKatarn
05-22-2004, 8:38 AM
(DOES NOT COUNT AS A POST) (WILL PEOPLE STOP GOING KNOCKING HIM OUT FOR 2 POSTS THEN ALSO KNOCKING HIM OUT FOR ANOTHER ONE THAT IS VERY ANNOYING IT IS WORSE THEN MY BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMER.)
 SkullHW™
05-25-2004, 2:16 AM
*Getting up quickly, Trevor looks equally quickly around for the most dangerous weapon man ever constructed.

The Table Leg.

As soon as his mind is aquitted to a task, shifting Trevor's will will not work.

He takes the table leg, beats heck out of Glboal, Doomgiver and Katarn.

All of them are left bleeding on the floor, while Trevor laughs a highpitched, puberty laugh.

Then gets some more Juri Juice..*
 Doomie
05-27-2004, 10:32 AM
DG Gets up, sees Skull with his back turned towards him and kicks him in his @$$, causing him to fall not only with his face on the wooden bar (Auch )but also on top of his glass, that breaks, leaving glass-splinters in Skulls face (More auch.), Wich makes him bleed to near-death for two posts.
 F-Bomb
05-27-2004, 8:47 PM
Back from his rather long respite from combat, Beefy Boy wades into the fray. Watching the combat, he yawns with boredom. The stink of his breath knocks Doomgiver out for 1 post.
 Genghis_Khan
05-28-2004, 9:05 AM
Genghis wake up, sees Beefy Boy - who's shadow is making the wall crumble.

Genghis then picks up a bottle, and lobs it at Beefy Boy.

The bottle narrowly misses his head and smashes into the wall.

The bottle fragments then fly into Beefy Boy's back and give him him extreme pain, causing him to fall to the fall, causing an earthquake in Australia of 6.5 on the Richter scale, and also knocking him out for three posts
 max_rulz
05-29-2004, 2:17 AM
maxrulz walks into the bar and lobs a chair at genghis. he is down for 2 posts
 Doomie
05-29-2004, 12:01 PM
And DG woke up again and grabs max by his ears. He pulls them both untill they rupture and max faints for 2 posts because of the extreme pain...
 LukeKatarn
05-30-2004, 1:30 PM
Gudon wakes up and pulls ous his pet rabbit he then sticks the rabbit on the stove and turns it on! Gudon then flings it at doomgiver who is now out for two posts rolling. (Ever heard of the game whip lash:D ?)
 F-Bomb
05-30-2004, 8:42 PM
Beefy Boy finishes picking the glass out of his back by rubbing against the wall and sees Doomgiver go down to a flaming rabbit. Inspired by this incendiary display, Beefy Boy goes over to Doomgiver, bends over, and farts across the flames rising from his body. The resulting inferno scorches Gudon, taking him out of the action for 2 posts.
 LukeKatarn
05-31-2004, 9:34 PM
(Doesn't count as a post. lol good one F.:D )
 Drax Kreiger
05-31-2004, 11:29 PM
Drax walks in, sees the flames, and grabs a fire extinguisher. He then proceeds to freeze Beefy Boy for 2 posts.
 Doomie
06-01-2004, 5:28 AM
DG wakes up again and congratulates Beefyboy for his extremely painful attack with a kick in the teeth. Beefyboy will search for his teeth for 2 posts.
 F-Bomb
06-01-2004, 8:28 PM
Doesn't count

I got pWned twice... that blows.
I'll stay down for four posts as they were both pretty good.
Page: 2 of 5