Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RAJ mod in JKMods

Page: 1 of 1
 [JEDI] Adam
04-25-2004, 11:38 AM
I got an announcment for whole raj mod staff. If you want to continiue that mod plus get addicional help - contact me on JKMods (http://www.jkmods.com) My team would like to help.
 -ST-i_stinks
04-28-2004, 9:59 AM
juz wanted to know will the site/forums of raj mod still remain here or shifting?
 [JEDI] Adam
05-03-2004, 9:51 AM
Its up to you guys. If you want to leve current site get password from tito and admin it. I'll provide you also with alias - raj.jkmods.com But if you want completly new site I can provide you with web space, mysql db's and forums. Meet up with rest of team and make up your mind :)
 -ST-i_stinks
05-04-2004, 7:45 AM
hmm in my view is better to say here since most of the ppl know us located here so a shift might ....but then however well how to say.... most of us are actually separated from 1 another so (u can say we never chat to other team members other than tito(our leader)

that the problem.......
 Tito
05-05-2004, 5:22 PM
Hey Adam, let's have a talk about what to do from here on, just us two... I'll contact you on MSN next time I see you there! :)
 -ST-i_stinks
05-06-2004, 3:17 AM
i don't think he will see this :(

heh

and now i'm really really in Dead Meat due to something............
 [JEDI] Adam
05-09-2004, 5:54 AM
Contact me via MSN or ICQ I'm almost everyday 12h avaible...
You can find my MSN , ICQ and other stuff on http://forums.jkmods.com) , here you have only ICQ number...
 -ST-i_stinks
05-20-2004, 3:28 AM
sure we will contact u but 1 thing, u always having the away and busy tag which made it hard to communicate plus the time zone problem.....where i can only see u online at night
Page: 1 of 1