Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith empire rising

Page: 2 of 2
 Flamehart
05-15-2004, 11:03 PM
Hunter nodded. "I know. That's the fun part."
 Black Knight of Keno
05-16-2004, 2:29 AM
Kain smiled(that was a really rare event) and walked towards the corner where the guard was still standing. "Hello" kain said and the guard turned to face Kain that drew his lightsaber and cut the guards neck. "You coming?" Kain asked and turned to the others with his repeater rifle at one hand and his lightsaber at the second.
 Flamehart
05-16-2004, 1:22 PM
Hunter followed, his handguns ready. "There's no rush, guys. What's the Hutt gonna do, run?"
 Black Knight of Keno
05-16-2004, 1:34 PM
Kain didn't smile at the joke, he was no joker kind of person, and so just kept going.
 Curt-Man
05-16-2004, 2:41 PM
* Eric had a big grin on his face at that joke*
" yeah, i guess, but i'd rather get something done quick and smoothly, if you don't mind"
 Flamehart
05-16-2004, 9:13 PM
Hunter shook his head and just walked on. As they went down, he suddenly stopped, took a spare blaster out of his pocket, and shot it at Kain's lightsaber. The blast ricocheted off and hit a guard hiding in the shadows next to Eric. He spun the blaster and holstered it, then continued walking on, half expecting Kain to have a surprised look on his face.
 Curt-Man
05-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Eric feeling outdone, powered up his lightsbaer and threw it across the hall into a guards neck and he force pulled it back, he looked at hunter, gave him a smile and continued on
 Flamehart
05-16-2004, 11:12 PM
He turned to him and shrugged. "Listen kiddo, I'm not showing off, this is all second nature stuff for me. Kain just happened to be convenient." He walked into the main hall and faced the Hutt.
 Curt-Man
05-17-2004, 1:44 PM
" Kiddo? who does he think he is? jeez, why am i here, stupid person" Eric Mutters
 Black Knight of Keno
05-17-2004, 2:29 PM
Kain is wise and stays outside the Hutt's sight. He is wearing a stormtrooper armor that would attract the Hutt's attention to him and the Empire. Kain put his lightsaber and repeater rifle away and stands next to the door leading to the Hutt's "throne room"
 Curt-Man
05-17-2004, 3:45 PM
"hunter, watch out there are trip mine all over this place, invisible lazers"Eric Whispers
 Flamehart
05-17-2004, 4:06 PM
He nodded, then looked the Hutt in the eyes. The Hutt knew death was on his doorstep, but instead, Hunter grinned, and spoke to the Hutt in their language. "Honorable Hutt, it is a pleasure to be here before you today. There are some..conditions.. I would like to speak with you about."
 Curt-Man
05-18-2004, 9:34 PM
" take another step and this whole place will become rubble" Eric whispered
Page: 2 of 2