Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Okay here is a BIG problem also need some help on pther stuff

Page: 1 of 1
 Jorge-Fonseca
04-24-2004, 8:47 PM
Okay here is a BIG problem also need some help on pther stuff

Hi its the noob, i gotten better at the game, specialy as a sniper stiiff i got this problem that im serouisly stuck, fisrts of all i tried searching for a forum where all the error stuff is posted on but i dint found anyhting, so i just cam here. well here is the problem I got this very modern com, now when i try to host a game, it doesnt appear on the game list, but here is the big ojne, when i try to host a game and in advance I put (it think it is called like an utomatic hosting that a computer runs the hosting ) its there on the right side of advamnce options, well when i puit yes and clvik m okay and click begin, the game crashes and JA closes. plz help me!!!!! also whre can i find tutorials for QEravesn map design, but thats second plz answer my other question first, im desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also can some one give me a link to where i can actually change stuff in my accoutn like my screen name. picture email password etc? but plz answer my main qiestion first. im desperate here
PS: Thabks for your supprt to people like me

als thnks dark ryht i hope the answer to my question is found here.
Page: 1 of 1