Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

.sab help please?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_G(K)
04-22-2004, 1:38 PM
I have recently started maping and modding and a moment of curiosity crossed me and I started to look at sabers. Well here is the question I have: how do you make a saber like single saber..... more specificaly a multi-style saber. for single you have three styles, each with there own katas and special moves well I was wondering how to make say a staff with a second style that is lets say red with a kata that is Alora spin. I have allready figured out how to change katas and speacial moves. and got into the saber .sab for specifcs on differant things but how do you assign speacil moves to differant styles or add styles? I need to specifical change a kata or moves for a (and if I understand right) saberstye. Now I get the saberstyle keys but what are the posible values Example:
saberstyle0 ?????
saberstyle1 ?????
ect........
I hope I explained that ok....

I guess I am really trying to break down and rebuild every move for each style. Is this possible or am I hitting a wall?

If someone would piont me in the right direction to tutorial or the file that has all single saber style info or just plain explain this to me that would be great!
Thank you in advance!
 TK-8252
04-22-2004, 2:10 PM
 jon_hill987
04-25-2004, 10:40 PM
I don't quite understand what you wan't to do but my post in this thred

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126214)

might help.

hope it does.
Page: 1 of 1