Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wow I'm really proud of you guys...

Page: 1 of 1
 Shotokan
04-20-2004, 8:47 AM
I've been absent from these forums that I have once called home and had just recently returned to see new mapping legends being born, Lil Killa and rgoer are the ones that really stick out to me. I'm really astonished at the work and progress you guys have put out, and I remember when Lil Killa was nothing more than a mapper (now I feel hes making his way up to the legendary status). I feel the same about you rgoer. Now, if I had the same dedication and creativity that you have put into your maps I'm sure that I could become just as great of a mapper as both of you, but I'll pass that and stick to playing them :D. Anyway, I just wanted to acknowledge these two and if it has already been done I apologize. Keep up the good work.

-Shotokan

Officially retired from these forums
 Eldritch
04-22-2004, 5:30 AM
I think rgoer passed the birthing stage awhile back. :) His first map was dope, and they've just gotten better with time.
 Prime
04-22-2004, 6:31 AM
I'll drink to that...
 Sam Fisher
04-23-2004, 3:47 PM
Hows it going Shotokan? Long time no see sir ^^
Page: 1 of 1