Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Holowan Plug-in betav0.3

Page: 1 of 6
 T7nowhere
04-18-2004, 8:08 AM
Alright the second version of Holowan Plug-in (v0.5) is up. There are some great mods in this one :).

Also a big thanks goes out to all those that have supported me with this especially gameunlimited, And most importantly Fred Tetra For his continued efforts of building KT(kotor Tool)

I must state that I was only able to get a few of the mods in that I wanted to include, but this is a start. I am hoping that for any future mods be submitted to me to be included. I also have to say that because of the Time that this did consume I have not been able to test every mod to Work properly, thus BETA in the title. Though I did make an effort to test the mods that I thought could be a problem.

The purpose of this mod is to Combine as many great mods into one cohesive package as possible. I intend to have the Holowan Plug-in Hosted on some of the Larger Game site like fileplanet, but I do not want to submitt it until there has been a couple versions released without bugs. I really need you guys to play test this for me :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of contributers(In no paticular order): added Beta v0.5 May 2004
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORSAN :Boba Fett armor,Jango Fett armor,New selectibable character Obi Wan
svцsh: Jolee kashyyyk clothes,Mech Malak,GOOD / EVIL Bastila clothes,Revan Redemption Robes
Mr. Underhill:Revised Qel-Droma's Robe, Replaces the original texture
Prime :R2-D2 style skin for T3-M4, episode 1&2 style jedi robes.
Jackel: Missions Personal Armour, Quinlan Kovashs Battle Sword, Quinlan Kovashs Battle Armour
Tianhou Zhong: obsolite force powers
SepRithRo:Alora-Sor-dana's Lightsabre, Deridium Sith saber, Darth Malak Reskin, Soldier clothes Reskin, Sep-Rith-ro's lightsaber, Acient Jedi Lightsaber, Guardain of the Order Lightsaber, Feel the force, Not see it
Shoosey: High Stakes Pazaak, Skip the endire spire, Ebon Hawk Basement, Dark Battle Armor.
Doom_Dealer: Exar Kuns dark side robes, Exar Kuns Padawan Saber, Exar Kuns Sith amulet, Mandolore Mandolorian Armour, BloodRed Mandolorian Armour, Gold/Silver HK47 Reskin(both optional)
JdNoa: Alternate Female DS Romance Ending(allows carth to redeam a female Reven on the SF)
T7nowhere: T7nowhere's Epic Classes, a modified spells.2da that increases the amount of Force points it takes to use some powers, A few minor cosmetic changes to a couple npc's nothing that will affect the game. AND last the compilation of these mods. :)
This file wieghs in at 60.78 MB enjoy
Mirror @ PCGM (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/5609.html)
plug-in fix (must download) (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/holoplug-infix.rar)
(List of contributers(In no paticular order):added Beta v0.3 April 17,2004)
Here is a list of contributers and included mods:
-_Kitty Kitty_-: selectable female PC
Nequam:selectable female PC, Modern Jedi Robes, Camo Hk-47
Darth333: Recutible Dustil, ManaanFC, Yuka Laka Death
Zhoken: Awesome selectable Darth maul PC
Prime: 2 Unique Jedi Robes
gameunlimited: Recruitible Yuthera, Replication force power
Cheatbot>>Adds a protocal Droid To the Ebon hawk(mian functions to easily add custom items and .mods
i like commas:Kel Fisto's Lightsaber
Noctambulist:Samurai style jedi robes
EidosPsogos:Revised Exar Kun's armor
Shimaon: Enhanced Sith Sabers, Ancient Jedi Artifacts Set v. 2.0, selectable Darth Bandon with DS transitions.
Weiser_Cain:Reskin Of Juhani, Reskin of Mission's Clothes , Reskin Of M&F Scout clothes, reskin of PfBD02, Reskin of M&F Krath Holy Battle Suit
svцsh:Unique Mask Light of the Force, Unique mask FUEL OF HATE, Enhanced Sith Mask, force gloves, sure shot gauntlet
Colja:reskined final DS faces for some of the PC's, Reskin of the Vacuum mask, PMBE06.Reskin of Exar Kun's Light Battle Suit male only, PMBH01.Reskin of Battle Armor,PMBH06.tga Calo Nord's Battle Armor.
Talchia: Arena1.mod, Hardcore MOD V1.0, Added concepts of Carnivalmod and Twi'lek mania
Kreidian: Sith Assasin Sabers(without baseitem.2da stats sry, Shadow Robes
T7nowhere:Sabers+DS_equipement, Dual colored doublesabers, Bastila selctible on Korriban(speacial thanks goes to Kitty Kitty for this one) 5 Selectable male twi'leks with DS transitions, Selectable Uthar with DS transitions, plus selectible npc's with out Ds transitions yet Gadon, Brejik, Davik, Mekel, Rakata, Duros and Swoopgang, Plus a few other cosmetic things are changed here and there.

Ok now here is the file weighs in at 41megs This file is an install program. ( recomend you choose custom install or you will miss out on a couple of mods that I thought not everyone may want)

IF you have a loaded override folder then I strongly encourage you to place all the files in a Temp folder within override. This way your DL'd mods will be safe and More importantly will not conflict with what I have compiled. I know that Im probly forgetting something. Hopefully all will go well :)

edit: I forgot add a of some of the new sites from
Screenshot (http://gallery56343.fotopic.net/p3904081.html)
Enjoy :D

T7nowhere.
 FiEND_138
04-18-2004, 8:57 AM
Thanx so much for doin this. Wooohooo no more searchin through pages & pages for the killer mods. /Beavis/ You rule! You rule! / Beavis/:nod:
 Jackel
04-18-2004, 10:26 AM
will DL it now and see how it runs , looking forward to the DS transitions for the twileks
 |_ord_Re\/en
04-18-2004, 2:09 PM
cooool mod :laughing: ROCKS
 tk102
04-18-2004, 2:55 PM
Congratulations on this T7. I know you've been working on it for a long time. It's a great contribution.
 Prime
04-18-2004, 4:04 PM
Originally posted by tk102
Congratulations on this T7. I know you've been working on it for a long time. It's a great contribution. Indeed. I'm glad some of my work could be a part of it!
 JedI_XtRmIsT
04-18-2004, 4:12 PM
cool mod BUT i tried starting a new game and it didn't give me the options for the included "new" characters. did i do something rong? was i supposed to install to override or to a seperate folder?
 T7nowhere
04-18-2004, 4:41 PM
Originally posted by JedI_XtRmIsT
cool mod BUT i tried starting a new game and it didn't give me the options for the included "new" characters. did i do something rong? was i supposed to install to override or to a seperate folder?

Try installing it again this time choose typical. You should not really have to do much, I set it up so that each component knows where it has to go. One thing you could is check override and see if the file are the. there should be over 400.
 T7nowhere
04-18-2004, 5:12 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Indeed. I'm glad some of my work could be a part of it!

I forgot to add a screen shot of some of the changes one in paticular I think you would get a kick out of Prime. Look in the lower left section. Nemo has a new style. :)
 Colja
04-18-2004, 5:48 PM
Glad to be a part of it......good job T7!
 SchnaKe
04-18-2004, 5:54 PM
I think there is a problem when i change the installation directory path...

It installs the files in the default path C:\program files\lucas arts\... even tho I change the path.
 T7nowhere
04-18-2004, 6:18 PM
do the files unpack? The way that this installer works is that you have to set the path for each component. so no matter what the files will install to the default path. Sorry.

I am looking into other install builders, but it has made it a little easyer for me to make other components that need to be installed in the same path without forcing them to be installed.

So ya that is a problem if your game is not installed in the default path. But do the file unpack if so you can just move them to where they need to be. Sorry for any inconvenience.
 svцsh
04-18-2004, 6:22 PM
Great work my friend, happy to be part of it. Three cheers for T7!!!

svцsh
 SchnaKe
04-19-2004, 1:58 AM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
do the files unpack? The way that this installer works is that you have to set the path for each component. so no matter what the files will install to the default path. Sorry.

I am looking into other install builders, but it has made it a little easyer for me to make other components that need to be installed in the same path without forcing them to be installed.

So ya that is a problem if your game is not installed in the default path. But do the file unpack if so you can just move them to where they need to be. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Yeah they unpack.. I just have to move the file manually, no problem.. Thanks for this!!
 Prime
04-19-2004, 2:07 AM
I forgot to add a screen shot of some of the changes one in paticular I think you would get a kick out of Prime. Look in the lower left section. Nemo has a new style. :) He's lookin' good! :D
 gameunlimited
04-19-2004, 2:38 AM
Very great job, T7, finally it is done. I was surprised looking at the sheer size of the mod lol. I guess those retextures really take up space.
 T7nowhere
04-19-2004, 4:49 AM
Ya, Most of it is the textures. Uncompressed it's around 114megs. And I expect it to get larger when all the kinks are smoothed out and I start adding more mods. Of course with the next version I'll have the full package plus a patch that just has the new content.

Originally posted by gameunlimited
Very great job, T7, finally it is done. I was surprised looking at the sheer size of the mod lol. I guess those retextures really take up space.
 Shimaon
04-19-2004, 3:15 PM
Very cool T7, very cool. Glad that you were okay with my Bandon heads.
I look forward to using it.

Shimaon, who is too sick to type a reply with any real substance
 darth makaan
04-20-2004, 2:35 AM
good stuff keep it up
 T7nowhere
04-25-2004, 6:38 AM
Im just Looking for some feedback from anyone that has played through KotOR with Holowan Plug-in.

1.Have you found any bugs?
2.Is there anything added that you just think is stupid or ugly.( be as critical as you need to be) :)
3.Do you have a mod you would like to be added
4.Do you have an idea for something you would like to see added?
 JedI_XtRmIsT
04-25-2004, 7:27 AM
i was wondering if the samuri robes have icons and if so y they don't show up all i get is the big white "box"

but all in all its pretty awesome nice work T7 one thing i'd like too see added is my saber to the Yavin station when u go and can get the MotF and HotG crystals or some where else just so long as its later in the game and maybe my implant added somewhere in the very beginnig not needed but i'd like to see it but that's just me i'm actually about to start working on some other items and such so i'll let u know what they are and what they do when i finish them
 T7nowhere
04-25-2004, 7:38 AM
The Samurai robes do not have icons, Noctambulist never made any for them. The textures were made to replace the default robes and I didn't want to make them it would have taken to long for me to do it. Maybe someone proficient with photoshop will whip up some icons for the robes. ;)

I could add the Saber to the ebon hawk droid store and just make it really expensive say like 7000 to 15000 credits. I was also going to add the jedi implant to a store on Korriban ,but I kinda forgot. I'll add it in the next version.

:sprobe:
 JedI_XtRmIsT
04-25-2004, 7:49 AM
ok that answers the question about the robes as a matter of fact how about i make the icons and send them to u and u could talk to Noctambulist about adding them in to the robes to make them more complete

now about the saber thats cool it's better than haveing it in the very beginnig but i have updated it some and it is now a dark side restricted saber with custom stats and is non-upgradeable i can email the final version of it if u wish

now on to the implant, y koriban? i was thinking more along the lines of larim on taris or find it on the sith trooper that has the prototype vibrobalde along with a normal saber and one of each color crystal i've done this for personal use and it worked fine but what ever u wanna do is fine by me i was just curious as to ur reasoning behind koriban
 T7nowhere
04-25-2004, 7:58 AM
Originally posted by JedI_XtRmIsT
now on to the implant, y koriban? i was thinking more along the lines of larim on taris or find it on the sith trooper that has the prototype vibrobalde along with a normal saber and one of each color crystal i've done this for personal use and it worked fine but what ever u wanna do is fine by me i was just curious as to ur reasoning behind koriban

I thought korriban because they take the easy way of becoming jedi. :) I also am trying to keep the mods that alter the story or that may be thought of as cheats out of the main mod, but if you want to go to the work of adding some items to the red sith trooper go ahead. I will add it as an optional mod. of course though I would prefer you to do it. I found when I was getting this first version together I just didn't have enough time to do everything, even when I would spend a 1 to 2 hours a night on it.

So if you want it to be done then don't let me hold you back.
 JedI_XtRmIsT
04-25-2004, 8:13 AM
ok i see ur reasoning behind it now i think i'll just leave u alone to do it the way u want or if u would like i'll try to help u out with the next version since the "modding team" thing hasn't figured things out yet, that and i've gotten decent at editing store uti or utc and utm ( i can't remember which they are at the moment) files so i could help u out in that department that and i've got a few other things that i've done mainly reskins that i can send u but i need colja's permisson to release my recolor of his heavy battle armor in the form of the female variant of the said armor but other than that i can send u some of the other reskins/recolors that i've already done if u wish

i volunteer because i know that doing all of that takes a long time and if i were in ur position i'd like to have atleast alittle help with it
 T7nowhere
04-25-2004, 8:27 AM
Well what I'm basicly saying is if anyone wants their custom made item's to appear at a certain point in the game I'll leave it up to the person that makes the mod. This way the mod will have every bit your mark on it.

If it's not placed in game I will most likely just add it to the GU's droid store :)
 JedI_XtRmIsT
04-25-2004, 8:33 AM
is that what this "cheatbot" is by chance if so i've just finished adding my saber to it
 vomder
05-25-2004, 1:42 AM
This is an excellent mod, keep up the good work everyone.
I haven't noticed any bugs, everything seems fine. Though I would like to see a few more things added if possible such as;
1. the ebon hawk basement mod
2. the redkawkeitempack
3. the Exar Kun item pack
 JackJJackal
05-25-2004, 6:05 AM
T7nowhere, could you maybe slap an adhesive grenade on this thread and make it nice and sticky?!?!?!?!

This way we can all check it.....Every hour!!! to see if any new changes have been made!!!!

PS! THANKS! This is GREAT!
 T7nowhere
05-25-2004, 7:04 AM
Well thats not really necessary sinse any updates made will posted. I am currently working on v0.5 So as soon as I ask the authors of the mods that I want to add if they mind that I add them to Holowan Plug-in then it will be done.

I have myself found a few bugs and unintended additions that will be fixed this time. hopefully I will be able to avoid mistakes like that again, but don't worry if your useing this version the bugs I found are minor, one in paticular is an item appearing where I didn't want it to and a few items not showing at all. Oh and I said that one mod was added when in actuality it slipt past me nad was left out :(

well sinse Im posting this I'll list a few mod that I want to add and hopefully the authors will see this and send a responce. ok in no paticular order:

shoosey:
extreme-pazaak
kotor-basement(I still have to figure out how to add this one)
skipspire mod(as optional)

seprithro:
ASD LghtSbr
DMalak
Deridium Sith saber(DSS)
Feel it not see it(as optional)
Mission reskin(as optional)

svosh:
all of his reskins ;)

Prime:
Movie Style Jedi Robes
T3 t0 R2-D2 reskin

jackel:
a couple new armors including one for mission which she will be wearing when you meet her, aswell as a new vibrosword which can be bought from the rodian on Dantooine.

Darth333:
Kill yuka laka( I intended to have this one in v0.3 oops it was left out)cool mod.
Recruitable Darth Bandon
Spawn Deadeye Duncan on Manaan( I still haven't be able to spawn him, but I trust that it works.)always quality mods
Medium Difficulty Swoop Racing(optional)

JdNoa:
alternate_ds ending(very cool)

Mr. Underhill:
qel-droma_revised_robes

Doom dealer:
HK47 GOLD and SILVER Reskins(optional)
Exar Kun Lightsaber, Robes, Gauntlet Pack
Mandolorian Assault Armour Blood Red Reskin
New Retextured and Reskined Mandolorian Assault armour

Colja:
Yoda Gauntlet
Zaalbar Retexture
Serpent Sith
Bounty Hunter Gauntlets
LS Wise Old Consular

tk102:
Darkside Choker

T7nowhere: :)
And I have been testing class 2da edits that gives each class more skills, feats and force powers gained upon each level-up and to balance it out. I have also increased the amount of Exp required to reach level 20 the goal here is to make it necessary to do all or as many side quests as possible to reach this powerfull level. ( IT WOULD ALSO BE BEST TO USE Talchia's Hardcore mod with my class edits or it would be way too easy) There will be several other additions I have been toying with but are not solid yet.

I'll do My best to get this done by Friday May 28th.
:) :deathii:
 JackJJackal
05-25-2004, 7:38 AM
Very nice, T7. With the increased XP req, You may want to see if theres a way to disable the addlevel or addexp cheat for that. Though really it wouldn't matter, but I have an overwhelmingly annoying attention to detail hahaha :-P

I've been toying around in there, and I have downloaded a good bit of mods you may want to throw in also if you are up for suggestions, the main ones would be Redhawkes Item Pack 1 and 2 (INCREDIBLE!) Bastila on Korriban is a nice one unlocks cool commentary!

Those are great mods, also, Can we be expecting Halowan Emporium?
 Doom_Dealer
05-25-2004, 7:53 AM
cheers for including my stuff t7
 Clemme w/Stick
05-25-2004, 8:10 AM
Im just Looking for some feedback from anyone that has played through KotOR with Holowan Plug-in.

1.Have you found any bugs?
2.Is there anything added that you just think is stupid or ugly.( be as critical as you need to be) :)
3.Do you have a mod you would like to be added
4.Do you have an idea for something you would like to see added?

I'll Download it later, and then start over a new game and see. Once I get through the game, should take me about 25-30 hours, a weekend if I got nothing better to do, and I should be back with some feedback for you.

BTW, is there some way to un-install it?

-Clemme
 Darth333
05-25-2004, 9:19 AM
Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

BTW, is there some way to un-install it?
-Clemme

Delete the files from your override folder. But instead of that I suggest you keep them in a separate folder.
 Clemme w/Stick
05-25-2004, 10:39 AM
I'll keep that in mind.

-Clemme
 T7nowhere
05-25-2004, 1:40 PM
The install keeps an uninstall log. so all you would have to do is go into add remove programs and click to remove it. I have testedd that feature several times and works flawlessly.

With the increased XP req, You may want to see if theres a way to disable the addlevel or addexp cheat for that.

Why would I want to do that. Those are there for debugging purposes, they were not meant to be used so that people could cheat. If someone wants to cheat I'm fine with that, It's their play experience.

Redhawkes Item Pack 1 and 2
I'll think about that, but I have yet to Dl the mods.

Bastila on Korriban is a nice one
Thats mine :) and is in v0.3
 JackJJackal
05-25-2004, 5:52 PM
<-- Loved Bastila on Korriban! If I had half the talent of everyone here, I could make my dream MMORPG!!!!
 RedHawke
05-26-2004, 1:19 AM
Originally posted by JackJJackal
I have downloaded a good bit of mods you may want to throw in also if you are up for suggestions, the main ones would be Redhawkes Item Pack 1 and 2 (INCREDIBLE!)

Thanks JackJJackal I'm glad you liked them!:D

And T7, I know you haven't looked at them yet, but if you want to include my 2 item packs in the future versions of the Holowan Plug-In, it's OK by me. ;)
 Jackel
05-26-2004, 2:41 AM
Well thats not really necessary sinse any updates made will posted. I am currently working on v0.5 So as soon as I ask the authors of the mods that I want to add if they mind that I add them to Holowan Plug-in then it will be done.

jackel:
a couple new armors including one for mission which she will be wearing when you meet her, aswell as a new vibrosword which can be bought from the rodian on Dantooine.

no worries at all seeing i sent them to you to be added to the thing :p

and im currently working on version two of the armours , aswell as the remade star forge / jolee clothing one , but both are wating in skins from Svosh , and seeing hes busy having fun with unpacking models im just going to have to wait till hes stopped having fun :D
 T7nowhere
05-28-2004, 8:46 AM
Hey Im making a few changes to spells.2da to go along with the modified classes That Im also playing with and I just want to know what you guys think of the changes to spells that I made. Be as critical as you like or if you have any suggestions I welcome them. the main Idea is balance out a few of the cheap powers like force wave to make them cost more. In this spells I have also added Tianhou Zhong's obsolite force power mod.

I have altered spells.2da increased the FP(Force points) required to use
FORCE_POWER_DRAIN_LIFE decreased Fp required 15 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_BREACH decreased FP to 20 from 25
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_IMMUNITY decreased fp to 15 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_STORM increased FP to 25 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WAVE increased FP to 25 from 10(way to cheap if you ask me)
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WHIRLWIND increased FP to 15 from 10
FORCE_POWER_HORROR increased FP to 15 from 10
FORCE_POWER_INSANITY incresased FP to 20 from 10 also increased level required to 16 from 12(it is a very strong power and so should to use it)
FORCE_POWER_KILL increased Fp required to 20 from 15 also increased level required to 16
FORCE_POWER_SUPRESS_FORCE decreased FP to 20 from 25
FORCE_POWER_LIGHT_SABER_THROW decreased FP to 15 from 20
 JackJJackal
05-28-2004, 9:07 AM
Very nice, I like the changes to the force powers seems you got the bases covered on the req's.
 Mav
05-28-2004, 4:12 PM
Good idea with the adjusting of the force points, but I'm afraid they wont affect people like me who have too many force points....lol. Anyway what is the obsolite force power?
 T7nowhere
05-28-2004, 6:12 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
Anyway what is the obsolite force power?

It is a mod that Tianhou Zhong made that allows you to use force push and force whirlwind when you have it upgraded to
force wave. The idea was that sometimes maybe it's not nessary to use wave when push would do the job.
 T7nowhere
06-04-2004, 7:07 PM
Ok, Here is the thing the thing. I finnaly finished the second version of Holowan Plug-in and I was about to upload it last night to pcgamemods.com accept the site is down.

So does anyone know of where I could upload this 62meg file to temporarily.
 Mav
06-04-2004, 8:20 PM
Somebody please help T7 find a place to put the file I've been waiting for it lol.
 T7nowhere
06-05-2004, 8:20 PM
Alright the new version Is finally up at http://files.filefront.com/3146472) Many great additions and quite abit of work has gone into this version. It is possible That I may have overlooked a few things.

One addition which I sort of inadvertantly made part of the main install and if the file is remove it will cause a couple other mods to not to work. this file is a modified spells.2da that increases the amount of Force points it takes to use some powers.

I have altered spells.2da increased the FP(Force points) required to use
FORCE_POWER_DRAIN_LIFE decreased Fp required 15 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_BREACH decreased FP to 20 from 25
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_IMMUNITY decreased fp to 15 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_STORM increased FP to 25 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WAVE increased FP to 25 from 10(way to cheap if you ask me)
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WHIRLWIND increased FP to 15 from 10
FORCE_POWER_HORROR increased FP to 15 from 10
FORCE_POWER_INSANITY incresased FP to 20 from 10 also increased level required to 16 from 12(it is a very strong power and so should to use it)
FORCE_POWER_KILL increased Fp required to 20 from 15 also increased level required to 16
FORCE_POWER_SUPRESS_FORCE decreased FP to 20 from 25
FORCE_POWER_LIGHT_SABER_THROW decreased FP to 15 from 20

A friend pointed out that these changes may make The LS path quite abit more difficult. I can change it back to the way it was and add the altered Spells.2da as an optional mod. I think the changes are reasonable and rebalance oout some of the powers.
I leave it up to you guys to decide. If I do revert ther spells.2da you will not have to start a new game for the changes to take affect.
 ShadowDaemon
06-06-2004, 9:09 PM
I have a slight problem. I bought the yoda gauntlet sold on the Ebon Hawk, and now my character is stuck as the Yoda model even when it's not equipped. Is there any way to fix this without just wearing another appearence changing gauntlet?

But other than that, the mod is great, and I apprecate all of the work that wen't into it!
 T7nowhere
06-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by ShadowDaemon
I have a slight problem. I bought the yoda gauntlet sold on the Ebon Hawk, and now my character is stuck as the Yoda model even when it's not equipped.

Ok that is odd. I have read one other person that had that same problem when useing Andargor's Holowan Cloakworks where the pc and carth were both stuck as the disguise. I have never come across this problem so anything you can add may be helpful.

1.Can you tell how long you were useing the disguise?
2.Did you traval to other planets with the disguise active?

I would reccomend if you want it fixed to load up a save game prior to useing the disguise. I can't fix a problem if I don't know what causes it.
 ShadowDaemon
06-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Well, I only tried it on for about a second and immediatly took it off after I saw that it turned you into yoda. I just traveled between planets, and that had no effect.
 Eliser
06-07-2004, 12:14 AM
Great plugin... a little overwhelming (AHH! TOO MUCH STUFF!), but great. :)
Page: 1 of 6