Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gaffi stick.

Page: 1 of 1
 Doomie
04-17-2004, 2:53 PM
Does anyone know if there's a cheat to get a gaffi stick, and if not, can anyone make a mod or something? And not just replacing the lightsaber with it, but that you can be able to fight with it like the Tusken Raiders. That'd be cool.
 TK-8252
04-17-2004, 9:54 PM
helpusobi 1

Take out your DL-44 pistol.

spawn weapon_tusken_staff

Then walk over the gaffi stick that spawns before you.
 Azymn
04-17-2004, 10:28 PM
I've written a mod that has the Tusken class, but they just fight with the Gaffi like it's a saberstaff. The mod's being testing now and is not released publicly yet, but check my sig for the website with updates.
 Doomie
04-18-2004, 2:31 PM
Cool. Everything on that site, is that in a mod or something? If it is, i'll DL it when it's done. If everything is in it, it's gonna be so cool.
 Doomie
04-18-2004, 6:05 PM
ans TK-8252, the cheat works but it can't damage people. Do you know anything else?
 TK-8252
04-18-2004, 6:19 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
ans TK-8252, the cheat works but it can't damage people. Do you know anything else? It can't hit anyone because it's not a weapon that the player is supposed to use.

Although, spawn weapon_tusken_rifle is pretty fun.
 Doomie
04-18-2004, 7:42 PM
Well, there should be another way. I mean, you aren't supposed to use Kyle's grapple moves, but there's a cheat that allows you to, so...
 Durocha
04-22-2004, 11:32 PM
If that were the case, we would be able to eat people via rancor abilities.

The damage qualities are pretty much encoded into the NPC. We were able to use Kyle's grapples because the developers were nice enough to include them for player use.

But don't hold me to that, that's simply from my own experiments. I'm sure it's possible and some talented coder will figure it out...
 TK-8252
04-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Yeah, spawn commands aren't really cheats. The "iknowkungfu" command is an actual cheat.
 Azymn
04-26-2004, 9:13 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
Cool. Everything on that site, is that in a mod or something? If it is, i'll DL it when it's done. If everything is in it, it's gonna be so cool.
Yeah, it's all contained in the mod.
Page: 1 of 1