Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HUDs - making your own? (JA)

Page: 1 of 1
 SSJ_Hyde2
04-15-2004, 8:59 PM
I was thinking about this for a while, and i wonder, how do u make huds, like chage the old one and stuff, so does any1 know?
 Samuel Dravis
04-15-2004, 9:38 PM
They're some images in the assets files. Just extract them with a zip archive editor and compress them back when you're done. In the future, ask questions like this in the General Editing (http://lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=20&forumid=156) forum.
 Alegis
04-16-2004, 12:06 AM
it's not forbidden to learn some things by yourself, just by searching and understanding..works faster or slower for me but in the end i'll understand it better

in the past a fezw hud changes have been released. I recommend you to look at the zip and understand it
 Crow_Nest
04-18-2004, 2:15 PM
Originally posted by SSJ_Hyde2
I was thinking about this for a while, and i wonder, how do u make huds, like chage the old one and stuff, so does any1 know?

There are plenty over at www.pcgamemods.com)
Page: 1 of 1