Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

selkath jedi

Page: 1 of 1
 revan is cool
04-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Will anyone who can mod please make a recruitable selkath jedi?
If possible could it be a jedi sentient for its class :)
 ForceMasterYoda
04-12-2004, 12:58 AM
thats a mod that i am making now, it involves the removal of the sidequest of selkath youth from the sith base and puts sasha in front of the star mapwith a dark jedi master. he tells her to kill you, but you can persuade her to join you. she has a saber and and force powers so far but, the selkath saber animations suck so i might make he a blaster weilding dark jedi. Also, you can now use lightsabers underwater and you don't have to wear an envirosuit.
 revan is cool
04-12-2004, 1:32 AM
Wow thats going to be cool and you can now use the lightsabers in the under water part to thats really cool! Tell me when its finished please!!!!!!
 deathstrike123
04-12-2004, 1:58 AM
very soon, i am working on the dialogue for sasha now. btw, what force powers should she have? i am stumped on what a selkath jedi should have. Right now, you just walk around the sea floor with no respirators or anything, but that will be added later, i am thinking of changing the scrpt that makes you put on the enviro suit intto one that equipps a breath mask.

Ps deathstrike123 is same as Forcemasteryoda, i just forgot my password.
 revan is cool
04-12-2004, 2:00 AM
force push!!! i love that power! i dont know about any other powers though...
 deathstrike123
04-12-2004, 2:09 AM
i was thinking about some darkside power that would be cool underwater like force lightning, force push, drain, i have decided that youre not going to fight her though, but her dark jedi teacher will fight you.
 revan is cool
04-12-2004, 2:29 AM
alright but if you used force lightning underwater wouldnt it hurt the user too?
 Poggle
04-12-2004, 11:44 AM
Sounds like a cool mod keep up the good work
 newtothefourms
04-24-2004, 4:57 PM
what ever happened to this mod?:(
Page: 1 of 1