Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

anybody short on cash?

Page: 1 of 1
 misanthrope
04-11-2004, 6:04 AM
i know I am...
 Skinkie
04-13-2004, 4:46 AM
Shut it
 misanthrope
04-13-2004, 4:04 PM
i'm happy to know i bother you skinkie. drink some drain-0
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-17-2004, 2:35 AM
Yeah, I know a lot of people are, so if you want to get Sam and Max for.... wait. This cant be right, can it? Im getting an acute vibe of Deja-Vu.
 sheaday6
04-17-2004, 5:00 AM
why don't you try getting a job instead of making inane threads.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-17-2004, 7:21 PM
Originally posted by sheaday6
why don't you try getting a job instead of making inane threads.

Why not lighten up instead of coming off as a cynical @sshole? Relax, and try saying NICE things, rather than making a jerk outta yourself
 sheaday6
04-17-2004, 9:11 PM
Here's a quote from one of the very few forum rules:

"If you are an idiot, and leave an idiotic post, your thread will be promptly deleted. A post is declared officially idiotic when we judge it as completely valueless in every conceivable way."

I think this qualifies as "completely valueless"
 Jester
04-17-2004, 9:36 PM
If I do it too often, I might get carried away, and this forum would be rather bare of content. Eh, posts.

Hmm.
 sheaday6
04-17-2004, 10:51 PM
Good point. I guess I'd rather be in hell than an infinite lonely void.
 toenail1
04-18-2004, 12:21 AM
Why not lighten up instead of coming off as a cynical @sshole? Relax, and try saying NICE things, rather than making a jerk outta yourself

sorry stoner, but its to late for you, you already make a jerk "outta yourself"
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-18-2004, 2:03 AM
Originally posted by toenail1
sorry stoner, but its to late for you, you already make a jerk "outta yourself"

coming from a man with a "DANCING MONKEY BRIGADE." And if someone could be gracious enough to post why i have become a "jerk", I would appreciate it.

Some people cant just realize that im sorry for making a lame thread, and it does'nt make you look too good when you poke fun just cause someone F's up. But whatever makes you feel cool.
 toenail1
04-18-2004, 2:31 AM
hey, you mess with the brigade and they'll come after you when they're done with LEC
 Skinkie
04-18-2004, 4:31 AM
Originally posted by Jester
If I do it too often, I might get carried away, and this forum would be rather bare of content. Eh, posts.

Hmm.

This is the kind of spirit that makes me love this place, eh
 misanthrope
04-18-2004, 7:42 PM
i'd like to give credit where credit is due. you ALL suck.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-18-2004, 9:05 PM
Originally posted by misanthrope
i'd like to give credit where credit is due. you ALL suck.

Listen, I love participating in this forum, but people like this really bug the hell outta me. SyntheticGerbil is tolerable sometimes, but people like this just ruin it for me.
 B00
04-23-2004, 10:42 PM
Wow...just lovely....you can really tell that some of the people that visit are just the bright lights in the universe full of love, joy, and sunshine.

P.S. If you believe that I've got some nice beach front property for sale in the Sahara Desert.
 Dr Edison 007
04-23-2004, 11:13 PM
Don't feel bad B00, you can be the forum's Pollyanna and spread happyness all the rest of the crap.
 B00
04-24-2004, 2:46 AM
No I'd rather be cynical and sarcastic.
 Skinkie
04-24-2004, 6:34 AM
You'll fit in nicely.
 Jester
04-24-2004, 8:00 AM
My favorite part was when she broke her leg.
 Zoom Rabbit
04-24-2004, 11:04 AM
Well, I'm short on cash. I've been buying bullets on the theory that you can then use bullets to get even more money...but it just isn't working out. Say, give me your money!

StonerDave: Try roasting one, yo...then come back and post. :dozey: It will help, trust me.
 Ray Jones
04-24-2004, 9:20 PM
another thread running offtopic, eh, dave?

perhabs you will get a better sleep with not using the cat as pillow?
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-26-2004, 3:10 AM
@ZoomRabbit - I cant stress this enough, I DONT USE DRUGS! Cigarettes are as far as I go. And don't say yo, it sounds so lazy. Be a man about it and say something like "Dave" or "Man", and definatly dont use "Dude".

@RayJones - What the hell are you talking about? This one didnt even have a topic. And I believe that you might need to think about what you say before you post, cause this cat pillow thing.. is really really confusing, But then again, its expected. Just try and help me out by explaining.

@Everyone - Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Yaddah Yaddah Yaddah. Blibbidy Blobbity Bloop.

I can act slow too, see?
 Skinkie
04-26-2004, 3:23 AM
I fell off the monkey bars, and when I woke up I was in here.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-26-2004, 5:06 AM
you obviously dont remember what happend. You were on the swings and the fat kid knocked you headfirst into the slide. After taking your money for an ice-cream sandwhich, he dragged you over here so he wouldnt have to see the bleeding anymore.

How do i know? look at the chocolate stains or your arms!
 Ray Jones
04-26-2004, 3:44 PM
Originally posted by StonerDaveN'Max
What the hell are you talking about? This one didnt even have a topic. And I believe that you might need to think about what you say before you post, cause this cat pillow thing.. is really really confusing, But then again, its expected. Just try and help me out by explaining.

wow. i can feel your youthful enthusiasm. i count this as 1 point for you.
maybe i was trying to point out that this thread is "no-topic" therefore "off-any-topic" and that there are perhabs possibilities to set you in a warm, fuzzy and calm mood without wetting the pants yourself..
 Dr Edison 007
04-26-2004, 9:03 PM
Dave, I know a guy who sold drugs, had the biggest ectasy lab on the east coast in fact, and you know what happened to him?

He got off it and actually wrote his own semi-autobiography called Angle Iron don't believe me? Go here. (http://www.angleiron.org/)

See Dave, if you keep your ways up you could be the Duane Po..... I mean Neo Andersen of the future.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-27-2004, 7:01 PM
I dont know who either of those people are. But i was never really on drugs. A small period of weed, but that didnt last long. so I wasnt really a user. And in closing, Whakka whakka!
 Dr Edison 007
04-28-2004, 6:13 AM
You must not live on the U.S. east coast, because a year or two back he was arrested for his lab and it was decently big news.

This guy is seriously ****ed up (the reason he started selling ectasy was because he had some of it's ingredients left over from a venture he made into the fruit drinks business), and I don't believe he ever used the ectasy.
 Zoom Rabbit
05-03-2004, 2:10 PM
Originally posted by StonerDaveN'Max
I dont know who either of those people are. But i was never really on drugs. A small period of weed, but that didnt last long. so I wasnt really a user. And in closing, Whakka whakka!

Well, they don't know who you are, either, yo. :dozey:

Ray: Your suspicions have been confirmed. The suspect is indeed using a *Hello Kitty* brand sleep set...
 StonerDaveN'Max
05-03-2004, 11:06 PM
What the hell are you blabbering about Zoom? A little hint will do just fine.
 edlib
05-03-2004, 11:30 PM
But,.. that would spoil the fun! ;)

Just wait until Zoom starts channeling Wally, the Space Dolphin (which I don't belive he's ever done here.) Then you'll truely have reason to be mystified...

:D
 sheaday6
05-04-2004, 12:36 AM
I'm finding harder and harder to understand what is said in this forum.
 Ray Jones
05-04-2004, 3:17 AM
that might be because you miss sean.

last time i saw him he walked off, grumpy, with both middlefingers high in the air. and he somewhat sounded like speech impaired.

although you might find wally a real alternative. trust me.
 edlib
05-04-2004, 7:15 AM
I'm finding harder and harder to understand what is said in this forum.
Is that really such a bad thing?
 Samnmax221
05-04-2004, 6:31 PM
Lets all be nice and make fun of people we don't know personely like Micheal Moore.

I can imagine his response "Shame on you, Sam and Max fans shame on you this is a ficticcues post"
 sheaday6
05-04-2004, 8:01 PM
please, no
 Skinkie
05-04-2004, 10:44 PM
please, no

I am in full support of this opinion. Ha-cha!
 Zoom Rabbit
05-05-2004, 4:45 PM
Edlib: No. Anything but Wally the Space Dolphin! Interpol is looking for him, and I can't cash checks anywhere now...

:assult:

Wally the Space Dolphin is taking this opportunity to assume control of the carbon-based human entity that is currently operating Zoom's computer so that he may directly join the conversation for purpose of explaining to the confused non pot-smoking stoner unit exactly what was intended by the rabbit's earlier mention of Hello Kitty (http://www.jordanstratford.com/blog/hellokitty.jpg) paraphernalia as an indirect mistranslation of Ray Jones' catpillow comment, drawing the intended meaning of grumpiness due to lack of sleep into a stranger, albeit less appropriate comment on the possibility of the victim's interest in Japanese cartoon bedclothes...all of which are beside the point for Wally anyway, because he's just dressed up like a pimp for saturday night, cruising high on sarin nerve gas, twenty feet long and looking to smack some bitches up.

:max: Hmm. I hate it when he does that...
 Ray Jones
05-05-2004, 5:03 PM
maybe i thought you where developing it using your strange codish babbeling. i found it to be a good alternation.

however. who could mistranslate me?

err.

mistranslation??
 Zoom Rabbit
05-06-2004, 7:23 PM
Only George W. Bush working with a slide rule could mistranslate you, Ray... ;) Translation is beside the point when it comes to Wally, though. Most of the time, I don't even understand him.

For the record, I miss the gerbil, too. A smart ass rabbit needs an Elmer Fudd to work against for proper effect. Ah, well.

Sheaday6: Terribly sorry about the confusion. :max: Obfuscation is a fine art.
 Ray Jones
05-08-2004, 5:03 AM
hmmm... some of his posts "disappeared" too..

a miracle?
 misanthrope
05-08-2004, 5:31 PM
eat my number 3 waaaaahahahahahahahahaa
 Zoom Rabbit
05-09-2004, 5:05 AM
A *misanthrope* eh? Is that like an aborted antelope fetus?
 misanthrope
05-09-2004, 3:40 PM
more like eat scat and die immediately
 sheaday6
05-09-2004, 6:41 PM
You must be the most popular kid in 7th grade
 toenail1
05-10-2004, 1:08 PM
??? what happened to SG (i was away for this weekend...)

did he get banned?
 misanthrope
05-30-2004, 8:55 AM
You must be the most popular kid in 7th grade

Still working on 6th, sheaday
Page: 1 of 1