Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Screenshots

Page: 1 of 1
 Kharad Donn
04-08-2004, 6:39 PM
Where can I find the codes that control camera pitch, angle, rotation and all that?

I did a skin once for JO, but I don't remember the codes that control the camera, and I can no longer access the tutorial where I origionally found them.

I want to set up some really excellent screenshots, I just need the camera codes. Can someone help me out here?
 Wanderer
04-10-2004, 10:18 PM
open console,
helpusobi 1
cg_thirdpersonangle 1°-360° to get the view you like:)
 Prime
04-12-2004, 5:39 PM
cg_thirdpersonrange # sets the distance from the player. 100 is default.
 babywax
04-12-2004, 10:15 PM
You can also use cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 0 to make your camera stay exactly where it is, then you can move freely of the camera. 0.3 is the default.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
04-12-2004, 11:49 PM
I have found this to be very useful:

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=6551)

Put the modelview.cfg file in your base folder. Activate cheats, then enter /exec modelview.cfg in the console.

It's a script that lets you use your numeric keypad to zoom in and out, and move 360-degrees around yourself.
 Kharad Donn
04-13-2004, 6:09 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the help everyone. Amidala, that file looks great, it should come in very handy.
Page: 1 of 1