Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JOM Exclusive interview

Page: 1 of 1
 Zappa_0
04-08-2004, 1:20 PM
Jedi-Outcast Movies has got an exclusive interview with KOTORMRJay and War Shark, makers of the Kotor Flight School series. With the interview date not set yet, I have deciced to get the JO/JA community involved in this interview. At the JOM Site (http://www.jedioutcastmovies.2ya.com) we have set up a place on the site for you to send in questions for Jay and Shark. And please feel free to stop by our forums aswell! The date of the interview will be announced as soon we confirm it.
 Zappa_0
04-19-2004, 5:25 PM
*UPDATE*

The Interview will be April 30th around 3:00pm est.

So if anybody here has questions, please go to our site to submit them.
 shukrallah
04-19-2004, 9:16 PM
Hmmm.... they werent that good, they just happend to be the first to make a map with ships in them. Nothing special. :rolleyes:
 Tinny
04-19-2004, 11:56 PM
every step is special bro :)
 GothiX
04-22-2004, 11:56 AM
Some steps are over-hyped.
 Zappa_0
04-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Well whats so special is the projects that they have kept secret. They have atleast 4 new ships and ground vehicles coming out with their next release. I can not tell you what these vehicles are at this time, but trust me you will love them.
 Druid Bremen
04-22-2004, 1:05 PM
If I understood it correctly, KOTORMRJay made the maps WITHOUT a map editor, is that right? If so, he's quite good..
Page: 1 of 1