Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Polish Space Program

Page: 1 of 1
 misanthrope
04-07-2004, 8:33 PM
The United Polish Space Program, or D.U.M.B. for short, has announced that they will be sending a rover to the sun.
To avoid the instance of a rover meltdown, the operation will take place at night.

If anyone wishes to express thier discontent, please foward all complaints to Mike Nelson.
 Brushguy
04-07-2004, 10:12 PM
The International McDonalds Collaboration Organization Program, or I.D.I.O.T. for short, want to plow down the entire United States and plant McDonalds restaurants over the country, with the buildings 20 square inches apart. In order to ensure that everybody has a place to stay, they will be moving all citizens of the USA to the Gulf of Mexico.

Forward complaints and questions to Mike Nelson, leader of the project.
 SyntheticGerbil
04-08-2004, 11:31 AM
It's like lame ass nerd sarcasm.
 misanthrope
04-08-2004, 2:13 PM
more like an ignorant comment out of nowhere
 Brushguy
04-08-2004, 3:19 PM
Who cares. It's funny.
 Ray Jones
04-08-2004, 8:17 PM
i'm far, far away from disturbing you three ladies while you are pushing up your breasts until they burst, obviously to find out who of you has the most looks-like-silicon ones, but may i dare to direct your attention towards that:

how do you get from the "United Polish Space Program" to "D.U.M.B."??
or from the "International McDonalds Collaboration Organization Program" to "I.D.I.O.T."??

uh,.. and err.. "lame ass nerd sarcasm"? it surely took hours of spending pure somehow incredible and enlightened brainpower to sweat that out. well meant perhabs, but also means the opposite of well done.
 misanthrope
04-08-2004, 10:51 PM
it would probably take longer for us to find out WHY you care that much. chill out, have some dip. fill out some job applications or something. take your mind off your ****ty life.

if you want to feel important, light your house on fire.
 Samnmax221
04-08-2004, 11:27 PM
oooh naughty language

I'll bet you feel like a big man now

But your missing some anatomy
 toenail1
04-09-2004, 1:54 AM
i agreed with everything Ray said
 misanthrope
04-09-2004, 2:03 AM
what a pity. you guys remind me of a bunch of broads on thier periods.
 SyntheticGerbil
04-09-2004, 7:31 AM
Ray stop trying to outdo me. We all know pithy, english, and to the point is what works.
 Ray Jones
04-09-2004, 8:07 AM
at least one of you must have got me wrong. did i say i care? i am also the impersonation of being chilled.

i just had one simple question for each of you two. couldnt you just have answered it? also, light up my house would make me stupid not important since i would destroy my home.

hey and sean, didnt you see the real meaning?
 Skinkie
04-09-2004, 2:29 PM
Does Poland even have a space program?
 Ray Jones
04-09-2004, 3:29 PM
hell, NO! .. im mean.. no more. somebody stole it.
 misanthrope
04-09-2004, 3:41 PM
Why is it always the fighting?

We must join the hands and be brotherhood. Unite against global injustice. All while speaking with broken Russian accent.

Or you can die, it doesnt really matter to me. Death threat? Nah, just a friendly joke. Calm down.
 SyntheticGerbil
04-09-2004, 7:11 PM
Okay Ray, let me attempt to answer your questions:

"how do you get from the "United Polish Space Program" to "D.U.M.B."??
or from the "International McDonalds Collaboration Organization Program" to "I.D.I.O.T."??"

That's not directed towards me. That's why I complimented them on their humor so.

"uh,.. and err.. "lame ass nerd sarcasm"? "

Yes, I says what I says and I yam what I yam.

"couldnt you just have answered it?"

Plausible. Now ask me this... if I somehow decided to tie a girl up to my bed and do raunchy things while she had duct tape on her mouth to stifle her screams... just how deviant would that be?

"hey and sean, didnt you see the real meaning?"

I don't have much belief in meaning or anything of the sort.
 misanthrope
04-09-2004, 8:20 PM
now that that's out of the way, anyone wanna have a nice little picnic? i made egg salad
 Ray Jones
04-09-2004, 8:55 PM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
That's not directed towards me. That's why I complimented them on their humor so.

siiii.

Yes, I says what I says and I yam what I yam.

sure. why not. i just was missing some color.. maybe.

Now ask me this... if I somehow decided to tie a girl up to my bed and do raunchy things while she had duct tape on her mouth to stifle her screams... just how deviant would that be?

neh. i could answer this myself. and you sure already noticed that i did not ask you a question.. perhabs i did, but not directly. see below. and above. and damn it at that monitor in front of you!!

I don't have much belief in meaning or anything of the sort.

not that *non existing* meaning. the other, contextbased one. the one that you use so much. err.. or dont you?

and also.. there IS no fight.

[edit]

i want a cookie. chocolate. and a glass of ice cold milk.
 Samnmax221
04-10-2004, 1:58 AM
The polish space program is a high school drop out with a bottle rocket!

What do you expect from a country that rewards informants with chocolat and flowers?
 toenail1
04-10-2004, 3:09 AM
What is up with this. Okay, so i REFER to a racist joke, I don't even say a racist joke, i just REFER to one (i said "you just set me up for a good joke" after someone said something about being cheap)), and i got threatened of being banned.

Then comes Misanthrope comes along and flat out calls polish people dumb, and yet nothing happens...

what is up with this?!?!?!?!
 Jester
04-10-2004, 6:46 AM
You "got threatened of being banned" only if you proceeded to make anti-semitic remarks.

No one cares about the Polish. Zing!

See, there's a fine line between humor and bigotry.
 misanthrope
04-10-2004, 7:00 AM
I like licorice laces. especially the ones not made out of licorice
 toenail1
04-10-2004, 2:14 PM
so your saying i can make all the polish ones i want, but not semitic ones?

interesting... time to get back at the polish for not helping anybody during anytime
 Jester
04-10-2004, 4:54 PM
Unless they're incredibly stupid or tactless. I predict a rough time.
 sheaday6
04-10-2004, 11:06 PM
... why do I keep coming to this forum?
 Dr Edison 007
04-10-2004, 11:20 PM
Is it okay to make anti-Semitic remarks if you are a Jew? And he is it okay to make anti-Polish remarks if you are Polish? And is okay to say that <insert Jew's name here> sucks?
 Ray Jones
04-11-2004, 10:21 PM
joke discrimination must have an end!
 Skinkie
04-13-2004, 4:44 AM
Originally posted by sheaday6
... why do I keep coming to this forum?

We could always branch off and start our own, invade somewhere nice and quiet and make it our new base. Sean can clear the way.
 SyntheticGerbil
04-13-2004, 6:05 PM
No man, I'm too busy trying to sort out a place for me in real life, let alone online.
 Jester
04-13-2004, 8:59 PM
I hope to read more about it in your blog.
 JBlink
04-14-2004, 4:35 AM
I went to a theme park with a Polish girl two years ago. She wasn't smart at all but she was still nice. Does niceness count for anything?

A gerbil blog? I dont want to exist in a world with those.
 SyntheticGerbil
04-14-2004, 5:46 AM
Very funny, Benjamin.

OKAY CURRENT MOOD: COCKSTEADY

CURRENT MUSIC: DEF LEPPARD - POUR SOME SUGA ON ME

Now I'm going to dye my hair black and wear tight jeans. Give me a record deal.
 Jester
04-15-2004, 1:43 AM
Your music isn't honest enough yet.
 Ray Jones
04-15-2004, 1:16 PM
tight jeans is what counts. sex sells.
 JBlink
04-16-2004, 3:53 AM
Even if its not human.
Page: 1 of 1