Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cant find jack worth of good downloads

Page: 1 of 1
 Vega Nite
04-06-2004, 1:30 AM
Hey does anyone know of a good site to download some models. Right now I am looking for an Asajj Ventress model but cant find one. Is this mod cummunity dead or something. If you know of a good site please do tell.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
04-06-2004, 1:46 AM
 TK-8252
04-06-2004, 2:11 AM
Hmm, seems like downloads from JediMoves have been down lately.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
04-06-2004, 3:48 AM
Both www.jedimoves.com) and www.jk2files.com) use www.FileFront.com), and FileFront.com is down for maintenance, so you can't download from www.jk2files.com) either.
 Crow_Nest
04-06-2004, 1:24 PM
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
so you can't download from www.jk2files.com) either.

Yes you can, just use another mirror there are like 3 more mirros there, try the jk3files mirror, i just downloaded a file using that mirror and it works.
 Prime
04-06-2004, 2:58 PM
Originally posted by Vega Nite
Is this mod cummunity dead or something. Not unless you consider multiple mods coming out per day being dead...
 Amidala from Chop Shop
04-06-2004, 6:07 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Yes you can, just use another mirror there are like 3 more mirros there, try the jk3files mirror, i just downloaded a file using that mirror and it works.

The other mirrors are for Europeans only or in Australia, good for you in Singapore, not for those in North America.

Amidala you should have deleted the "kill trackers are for n00bs" in that quote you posted, cause its flaming people......

Originally posted by Xizor's killer
any idea what this means? This is what's on my console command at the moment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JA: v1.0.1.0 win-x86 Oct 24 2003
Initialising zone memory .....
24780 files in pk3 files
execing default.cfg
couldn't exec autoexec.cfg
Z_Free(): Corrupt zone header!

And that's what it is now I can't play SP. Any ideas why?

I had the same problem in Jedi Outcast: if you have too many skin, sound, map, hilt, etc etc pk3 files in your base folder, it can keep the Single Player game from launching, and you have a lot of extra pk3 files in your base folder.

Try removing all of those extra pk3 files except for the ones you really really need\use, then your single player should work.

If it doesn't make a copy of your GameData folder that you use only for Single Player. Remove all those other pk3 files from the Copy of GameData folder and use the jasp.exe program in the copy folder to play single-player.

Dont think so, back in jk2, i keep like 3x more files than that and i dont get any error. Same goes for JA

Originally posted by Xizor's killer
Thanks so want do you advise |GG|Crow_Nest?

Well by the looks of it, you have too many player skins then any other thing else by looking at the error message, so try removing some of them, like amidala said.

If you just installed a new map/mod/skin and got that message after, delete that mod/skin/map.

He's talking about single player. My multiplayer worked fine even though my single player would give me the same error he listed.

It's not necessarily the number of files, it's the fact that the more you have, the more likely it is that one of them is going to cause a conflict. It's a matter of probability. If you had three times more files and your multiplayer AND single player games still worked, you were just lucky.

And then you told him to do the same thing I told him to do, so what's the difference?

Single player hmm?

I have lots of files in base too. I dont get such error in both SP and MP. The only reason could be a map, mod or skin casuing the problem.

Crow, if you're trying to make a career of arguing with my posts, it would help your credibility if you got your facts straight more often:rolleyes:
 --ZeeMan--
04-06-2004, 6:38 PM
LOL amidala you're post count at this moment is 777...just pointing that out :-)

and seriously....JUST FRIGGIN LOOK FOR THE FILES and it's not that hard

keywords to use:
jedi
academy
downloads
 Vega Nite
04-07-2004, 6:23 AM
I did use those keywords. I just can never find anything I like, I am picky. That and search engines dont seem to like me on my computer, I can never find what I want on this thing. On other peoples I can though.
 Master_Keralys
04-07-2004, 5:09 PM
when jk2files is up and going and the mirrors at FilePlanet are good, that's typically a very good site. Sometimes there's just swings in what kinds of mods are coming out. If you're really desperate for Asajj Ventress and you can't find any models anywhere, my suggestion would be to pop over to the "editing requests" forum and drop your suggestion in there. While there's no guarantee it'll get done, it's worth a try, and if you build up enough support for it you'll have a much higher chance.
 AllenSamhain
04-08-2004, 2:21 PM
have a question here.. founda Anime pack for JK2... but not in PK3 formate.. supost to make folders.. * but all JK2 skin zips work in JA.*.. how you get this one to work as well .. so far no luck .. its the " Anime charecter skin pack from JK2"
Page: 1 of 1