Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightsabre Combat =Moves.

Page: 1 of 1
 -=DarkZero=-
04-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Could somebody, who knows how to do all the combat moves, type the keys in order to make them happen?

I know some, well, most, but what I'm interested in is that force pull stab, how do you dothat ? Just force pull and attack or what?
 Tinny
04-06-2004, 1:43 AM
that works only in jo sp for single saber. if you wanna do that in mp, you gotta get mods like x-mod or ja+. hope that helped :)
 Amidala from Chop Shop
04-06-2004, 3:55 AM
Welcome back CS:Fox!

Go to Play -> Rules -> Moves and it demonstrates all the different saber attacks and acrobatic moves, including the key combinations.

As mentioned above, certain single-player moves like pull-stab are available only with mods like xMod and JA+ Mod (if the server admin enables them).
 -=DarkZero=-
04-06-2004, 4:05 AM
That's so gay.
Thanks, But, JA just doesn't suit me, it's full of retards and stupid..everything :P

You're never on your JA server? Where do you go? I havn't seen you in like forever.
 Crow_Nest
04-06-2004, 8:08 AM
If you are talking about SP, you need to have level 3 force pull first or it wont work. For MP, you will need a side-server mod

Just go to the "moves" (by pressing tab in SP) to see more moves that can be done by different saber types but not all work for MP.
 Kurgan
04-06-2004, 7:29 PM
Well if your reason for not playing JA is that it's "full of retards and stupids" good luck, I don't think you'll find an online game that DOESN'T have anyone like that playing. ; p

You can also visit my site for more help, but yeah, in general you should realize that SP moves don't work the same way they do in MP (because of things like lag and balance) and some don't work at all in one verses the other.

Unlearn what you have learned!
Page: 1 of 1