Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Firefox/Firebird

Page: 1 of 1
 -Guyver3
04-04-2004, 1:59 AM
for the russian modding site, two useful internet browsers that quite literally can kick IE's butt in speed, and max pop up blockage, is Mozilla, also a handy feature is built in handy click translate page button ^^

i would recommend checking it out

opps forgot site ^^

mozilla (www.mozilla.org)
 thegoryone
04-04-2004, 9:40 PM
I use firefox. You get the occasional problem with short-sighted designers not having checked if their page works in Mozilla but generally its so much better. Except it also has problems with text boxes sometimes. Like the one im using now :evanpiel:
 -Guyver3
04-05-2004, 12:47 AM
hmm i have never had a problem with it, i have java installed on it which you can get from the Mozilla homepage so it works with firefox
 Frosty_V2.1
04-11-2004, 1:05 AM
Hello, just thought I'd randomly post in and say that yes, Fire Fox (the browser formerly known as Fire Bird which was the browser formerly known as Phoenix ;) ) is gooood.
There are plenty of good extensions (http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/) to chose from to, which basically let it do anything any other browser can do for free and usually very small downloads.

"IE View" is useful for the occasional page that doesn't work (adds an "Open in IE" to the right click context menu)

And holy crap, cool to see lotsa stuff going on around here :)
Page: 1 of 1