Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dialog

Page: 1 of 1
 Nikana
04-03-2004, 5:30 PM
look i wanted to change dialog and stupid me change it without looking at any manuals and now when i go in to kotor the new game button, load,save and the rest is there, no problems there, but it says 1234 instead of new game and bla bla bla.....
Anyways i tried to play anyway but when i come to a dialog with some one there is no subtitles and i cant say something so i have to close the game with alt+f4 ,so can someone please give me its dialog?
 Poggle
04-03-2004, 7:58 PM
I'd suggest reinstalling the game to replace the dialog file or going to the holowan labs where someone should be able to email you a copy
 pascalneder009
04-15-2004, 7:28 AM
Originally posted by BigJabba
I'd suggest reinstalling the game to replace the dialog file or going to the holowan labs where someone should be able to email you a copy

DON'T REINSTALL IT!!

Just insert your cd's and search for the dialog files and others where you were starting messing in that save you more time:lsduel:
Page: 1 of 1