Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Imps are coming!

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
04-03-2004, 5:26 AM
A soldier walked to a meeting in the Pentagon. He standed next to the door and watched the meeting qhere was people from USA, Canada, Germany, Russia, France, Spain, Italy and many other countries ministers. They discussed for many hours from the large spaceships just appeared onto the radar as triangles. The military was ready and the enemy spaceships were coming closer every hour, led by a huge starship, even bigger than any planets the humans had noticed yet. As you have maby noticed that I mean Star destroyers and a Super star destroyer, so you would maby make the decision from the subject that this is a war, Earth VS The Empire :p

Name: Tepe Sakura
Side: United armies of Earth

Tepe walks down the corridors of a base. Red alert has sounded and the soldiers are mobilized to get on their transport trucks and drive off to the desert where they have noticed the spaceships landing ships to land. Tepe jumped onto the truck and walked to the back. He sat down in the dark truck as other soldiers poured into the truck. Then the fourty trucks were off to the deserts near Las Vegas.
 LukeKatarn
04-04-2004, 2:08 PM
I like this idea

Name Ders Rup
Age 27
side Empire
Rank Admiral
Ders walks to his ship the Flame-Bird and lands to Earth he jumps in his speeder bike!

(PS I landed in the Sahara)
 bantha poo doo
04-04-2004, 3:05 PM
Name: Bren Frilane
Side: Empire
Rank: Grand Admiral [supreme commander of imperial forces]

Name: Loran Rar
Side: Empire

Bren paced around and around on his ship, he couldn't figure out why the emperor would send him, his supreme commander to conquer this backwater planet.

"Captain Loran, begin jamming all communications, and tell the fleet to prepare for planetary bombardment."

"Yes, sir" Loran replied. "Sir, our reconnaisance teams have determined their strategic missile placements, although they would be completely useless against our ships, they could use it as a means of self destruction."

"Very, well." the admiral contemplanted the next plan of action.

"Have squadrons 1 through 30 destroy the missile sites"

"Aye sir, shall I go down with the squadrons"

"Yes, please do"

Captain Rar went into his tie bomber, as a part of Squadron 1.

"Squadrons move out. Squadrons 1-15 you will be assigned to the missile silos on the largest land mass [Russia, China, India, Pakistan, France, and England's nuclear capabilites]. Squadron's 15 - 30 you will take care of the western continental land mass' missile capabilites."

Three Hours Later

An anonymous stocky Imperial officer came up to the Grand Admiral.

"Admiral, we have disabled their missile capabilites, once the invasion commences, there will be nothing to destroy the troops that land on this planet."

"Very well lieutenant. Inform the Emperor of our progress"

"Aye, aye."
 LukeKatarn
04-05-2004, 2:25 AM
I do not know if Tepe agrees and it is his thread so he can tell you this but it sounds to me like God-Modeing being a Supreme commander 1 Emporer is in charge of the Empire 2 Vader is second in command.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-05-2004, 11:53 AM
((Luke, like the officers would let you out to the hostile planet without any troops... So, Bantha, you are the supreme commander of the imperial assault forces that have came to earth to conquer it... Fine to me, but you should really give the humans a chanse to defend theirselfs... If I remember correctly, the bombers and fighters are too small to have shielding devicesthat would make them invincible to human weapons))

"Sir, they have allready destroyed most of our missiles!" a soldier shouted, running into Pentagon emergency room. "We have no choise... Nuke the motherships for whatever we got" said the president of UN and the soldier nodded and left. Only few minutes later, Tepe heard the nukes launch from the hidden missile silos in the desert. Maybe seventy hidden nukes all over the world launched off from special UN nuclear silos. Allmost all of them hit the large star destroyers and most of those hit the super star destroyer.
Tepe snapped from his dreams as the trucks stopped and let them out. Seven hundred soldiers hid into a rocky hill and there watched the imperial troops advance towards Las Vegas. There was a rattle snake like sound and then a shot. A trooper fell down from the back with a bullethole in his helmet. The suits were a metal that allmost swallowed the bullet and made it lethal for any part of the body. You see, the plastoid they use, is meant to hold some laser shots, but the primitive bullets go throught the armor like a rock would drop into water. The all seven hundred soldiers jumped out and attacked the 699 troopers. The AT-ST's turned to attack but then they heard a huge bang and one of the AT-ST's fell, hit by a tank. fifteen tanks roared to the attack as the seven hundred soldiers were advancing towards the troops.
 LukeKatarn
04-05-2004, 12:10 PM
(Ok but yeah the missels could still blow up a tie)
"There has to be a base here." said Ders
as he travels where he got readings.

(Tepe one thing about this RPG if you watch star wars it will say this right before the prelouge A LONG LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY the long long time means this is a LONG LONG TIME before the war but I still like the idea so I will keep RPGing in this thread)
 Black Knight of Keno
04-05-2004, 1:52 PM
((For your informtion, I think I have seen every star wars film AND parody about five times except episode 2, so don't be such a newbie... And this was not supposed to be anyways connected to the films...))
 LukeKatarn
04-05-2004, 8:13 PM
( ( Sorry:( I just made a comment:) ) )

Wha... what is that? (I found a strange ruins) An old race of people used to live here? Ders talks throu a com link "Base this is Ders I think I found something!"
 bantha poo doo
04-05-2004, 10:30 PM
"Sir, they have launched their remaining missiles at us, they seemed to have very little effect on our ships. The missiles did however cause a strange reaction in a radiation field (the van allen belt) surrounding the planet, and we are unable to transmit holonet communications back to any of the other planets."

"Very well, send a courrier with the news"

"Oh sir, we are also in position to bomb 3 of the major cities."

"Destroy one of them, make an example out of it. But do not bomb any further, we do not want to destroy this planet's infastructure, the Emperor wants this world in tact, do you hear me?"

"Yes sir" replied the officer.

"What of Captain Rar? Any news yet?"

"Captain Rar's squadron was destroyed over the area these people call colorado, we don't know if there are any survivors."

"Begin sending down troops to Colorado to search for survivors"

"Aye sir"

Troops were sent to search colorado for survivors, and two hours later the ships were in bombardment position. A storm of turbolaser fire rained down on the city of Vienna, and within minutes, the city had been razed, and was nothing more than a flat wasteland.
 LukeKatarn
04-06-2004, 1:20 AM
"This is amazeing but there is nothing here." Ders decides to land his troops near LA "We must take this city!" said Ders sending his troops to Tepe!
 Black Knight of Keno
04-06-2004, 12:51 PM
((Firstly, Luke, you were in sahara, then you found ruins, then you were suddenly near Los Angeles and then you sent your troops to attack mine near Las Vegas?))

Eagle squadron, a group of fifteen hornet's were starting to attack the bombers. "What are these?" the squadron leader mumbled and fired a missile throught the small window kind of thingy in the bomber where the bombs were kept. The bomber made a sharp turn and exploded next to another bomber that exploded too. The bombers attacked and many hornets exploded. After a few hours, the bombers were all destroyed and there was only two hornets left.
In the mean time, Tepe took his knife out and sliced one of the dead troopers armor open. The battle was over and the soldiers were picking the weapons of the troopers. The transport trucks drove to the battlefield and the ones that would no longer have anyone to transport, were loaded up with the weapons. The trucks drove off towards Las Vegas that was allready evacuated into the hidden underground layers.
 LukeKatarn
04-06-2004, 1:01 PM
((I thought you where in LA not Las vages my bad))
Page: 1 of 1