Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galaxy Far Far Away

Page: 1 of 1
 bantha poo doo
04-02-2004, 11:06 PM
Rules.

1. If your character is from the Galaxy Far Far Away, they DO NOT know anything about the people from the Milky Way, and vice versa.

2. The characters from earth are NOT force sensitive!

3. Last time, a scientific expedition on a shuttle turned out to have MERCS, and PRISONERS. None of that.

4. The setting is 800 years before the onset of the Galactic Civil War.

================================================== ==========================================

Prologue:

It had been three years since the destruction of the space shuttle Columbia, and the launch of the space shuttle Discovery brought with it as much joy as it did worry. The space shuttle was connected to the international space station, where it was just about to disembark from.

Suddenly, some kind of shockwave [just a plot device, i have not the time to explain it] passed through the solar system, and the shuttle discovery and the international space station were no longer in orbit of the earth, but of an odd looking planet, that seemed to have skyscrapers that reached out all the way to its atmosphere, and no sign of any faunae.

================================================== ==========================================
This is how your character will look like.

Name: Andrej [pronounced like Andre] Boљnjak
Homeworld: Earth [if character is from earth include an extra category (Nationality)]
Nationality: Croatian/Canadian
Biography: Andrej was an immigrant who came to Canada when he was sixteen, fleeing the war with his parents. He learned english quickly, and was able to adapt to Canadian society. He eventually attended Waterloo University, to study engineering. He eventually got a job with NASA and for the past three months, he has been in the International Space Station, as the only maintenance person.

==============================================

Andrej was amazed at the sight, skyscrapers, no, space scrapers. This definately wasn't Earth but he had no idea where he was, or what was going to happen. He floated over to see if the crew of the discovery was alright.
 Jase_Morden
04-03-2004, 2:21 AM
Name: Tyoril (Ty-o-ril) Moonbinder
Race: Zabrak, Male
Homeworld: Iridonia
Biography: Born into a family that had never had any Force Sensitive members, Tyoril Moonbinder's family were amazed when they noticed he had special powers. When a strange man approached Moonbinder's doorstep, and asked to see their son, Tyoril, who was now 5 years old, let the man in reluctantly, wondering who he was, when he removed his cloak and they saw his lightsaber, the father of the family bowed to him, and they let him take Tyoril to be trained as a Jedi, 18 years after, a great battle emerged on Iridonia, and around Tyoril's town, without his master, Tyoril fought, but could not save his family from the clutches of death.

==========================================

"There was nothing you could have done, my friend," said Tyoril's master, "Even if I had been there,".
"I know, master, I know, it's just... never mind, I wish to be alone for a while,"
"As you wish, and remember, don't let your feelings control you,"
"I will try, Master," replied Tyoril, as his master left the room, he sighed, looking outside his window, watching speeders fly past, and sighed to himself, then sensing some strange disturbance in the Force, he ran out of his room and past his master, who was meditating.
"Tyoril! Where are you-?"
"I'll explain when I get back!" he shouted, and ran into the elevator to take him down to the hangar.
He jumped in his speeder and took off.
 bantha poo doo
04-03-2004, 2:56 AM
The international space station and the space shuttle discovery floated serenely above the city planet. Andrej was still unsure of what was happening, where they were, but he had to agree that there was nothing more relaxing than floating in the space station, and the view from above the planet was just astonishing. Suddenly, the ISS started shaking violently and the beautiful view was replaced with a giant sterile room.
 Jase_Morden
04-07-2004, 1:09 AM
Tyoril stopped at a large building, which seemed to be a Gang Headquarters, "Strange, whatever I sensed is here, what would they want with gansters?" he said to himself, "Grab 'im!" shouted a voice from behind Tyoril, as three gangsters jumped on him and knocked him out, then dragged him inside the building.
 Curt-Man
04-16-2004, 1:06 AM
Name: Eric McKnight
Homeworld: Earth
Nationality: Native American(one of the last natives)
Biography:grew up in a Native Home on a reserve,grew up in a rough neibhourhood, kids alwasy picking on him, so hsi dad taught him native hand-to-hand combat whic is very fast and strategic, he went to university when he was 19,can fix anything wiht wires and can program most computers, he also changed his name to Eric McKnight

"Andrej, what si that planet? why can i see buildings from here?"
 bantha poo doo
04-16-2004, 8:43 PM
Why would I know? I'm just as amazed as you are.
 Curt-Man
04-17-2004, 2:06 AM
"somehow i think we are either are in another galaxy,dimesnion,dreaming or as my fathe ronce said, when you are dead, you go to a place that is unbelievable and unexplainable"
 Jase_Morden
04-17-2004, 4:28 AM
Tyoril woke up in a small dark room three hours later, and he had a strange pain in the side of his leg, "What? Where am I now?" he said to himself, trying to stand, but only falling to the ground again.
 Curt-Man
04-17-2004, 8:18 PM
"but i think we are in another galaxy, this is very wierd, should we go to the planet?
 bantha poo doo
04-17-2004, 8:41 PM
"How do you suppose we do that, perhaps the shuttle. Where would we land, we know nothing of this planet. We have to wait for someone to come to us."
 Curt-Man
04-17-2004, 11:25 PM
"yes that is a good idea, but why would someone spend millions fo dollars to come up here and see who we are?"
 Jase_Morden
04-18-2004, 1:07 AM
Tyoril managed to heal and got to his feet, then carefully opened the door with the Force, he slipped out quietly and watched as a guard came past, Tyoril reached for his Lightsaber, but it wasn't there, "What the?" he said to himself, he decided to knock the guard out and stole his Blaster, then ran off down the hallway.
Page: 1 of 1