Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I Need Help Really Soon !!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 dragon_weisance
03-28-2004, 12:18 PM
I own the pc version of the game. But i do not seem to meet the minimum requirements of the game.
I am listing out the minimum requirements along with my system configurations. Pls tell me how do I proceed to get the game work.

OS - windows 98 v4.10 build 2222 A PASSED!
CPU - intel pentium 4 CPu 2.66 Ghz PASSED!
RAM - 512 PASSED!
HD - Lots of free space ( 80 GB ) PASSED!
Video - S3 Graphics pro savageDDR 32 mb FAILED!!!!!!!
Audio - PASSED!
Open GL - S3 Graphics,
incorporated - 1.1 2.40.101 FAILED!!!!!
dircet X - 9.0b PASSED!

So if i need to install a 3D accelerator card or AGP card which one do i go ahead & buy.

PLs reply soon somebody:(
 -Guyver3
03-28-2004, 9:21 PM
[i]

Video - S3 Graphics pro savageDDR 32 mb FAILED!!!!!!!

Open GL - S3 Graphics,
incorporated - 1.1 2.40.101 FAILED!!!!!

PLs reply soon somebody:( [/B] \

pro savage is a weak card, second it doesn't and will not support the textures and picel pushing required to run the fame,

although you do have an excellent computer in which to play, you will have to get a better vid. card KOTOR requires a 64MB card or higher to play, i would suggest getting a card with an NVidia chip, because Radions just have so many problems with locking up

G-Force 4 Ti5600 256MB $99 online
 JamesJB
04-19-2004, 12:54 AM
umm not true about the Radeon Cards. I have a Radeon 9700 Pro w/128mb DDR ram and it works great,im very happy with the card. Before this card i used to be a fan of the Voodoo Series cards like the voodoo 4 and 5. Then they went out of bussiness, wish they were still in bussiness :(

I dont understand why people think radeon cards are so bad ive had no problems with them. Ive never had a Nvidia Card but ive heard horror stories about the drivers for Nvidia Cards.

My system specs are:
Windows XP Home
AMD Athalon XP 2600+ (1.9gig) Barton
1.5gig DDR Ram
80gig HD
CDR-RW/DVD combo Drive
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro w/128mb DDR
Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer

2nd System Specs:

Windows XP
AMD Duron 1.3gig
512mb ram