Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Great Zaalbar strategy

Page: 1 of 1
 kipperthefrog
03-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Zaalbar has the highest streingh! you can take advantage of his great streingh! as you build him up make sure you do the following:

-equip hom with bacca's cerimonial blade and the bergwin assault blade (use all upgrades)

-equip him with streingh the best gloves you can find

-max out his two weopon fighting feat

-max out his meele weopon feat

-max out his streingh

-optional give him an implants and a belts to give him extra constitution, immunity mind effecting, immunity poison, immunity critical hits etc...

then Zaalbar would be able to whack out enimies in a couple turns WHACK WHACK! try it and tell me what you think!
 lukeiamyourdad
03-26-2004, 1:10 AM
My Zaalbar has 2 Baragwin Assault Blades(acquired legally) doing 41 damage per hand and has about 320 hp. A real tank!
 Prime
03-26-2004, 2:44 PM
Zaalbar definitely is underrated...
 HertogJan
03-26-2004, 5:11 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Zaalbar definitely is underrated...

/me hates wookies
/me loves Jedi

I don't really care about stats, I just want it to be the way I want it to be... And wookies don't fit into my masterplan, neither do stupid droids on wheels and 14 year old female twi'leks...
 Poggle
03-28-2004, 10:02 PM
/me hates wookies
/me loves Jedi

I don't really care about stats, I just want it to be the way I want it to be... And wookies don't fit into my masterplan, neither do stupid droids on wheels and 14 year old female twi'leks...

Amen to that!
 Prime
03-31-2004, 1:29 AM
Originally posted by HertogJan
/me hates wookies See?! You are understimating the Wookiees!! You wouldn't be saying that if you were a child of the 70's! :D

See what the Prequals have done to today's youth? :mad: :D
 dark jedi 8
04-02-2004, 12:40 AM
i played as a sith guardian and had a huge power level and just about every enhancer plus the double bladed lightsaber and then i brought zaalbar w/ his huge strength and abilities and together we were nearly unstoppable. plus i added jolee w/his force wave and huge force point amount to stun them while zaalbar and my character hacked them in a turn or two. friggin sweet.:D
 Camcarneyar
04-02-2004, 6:04 AM
Where do I get these Baragwin assault blades?
 HertogJan
04-02-2004, 3:34 PM
Originally posted by Prime
See?! You are understimating the Wookiees!! You wouldn't be saying that if you were a child of the 70's! :D

See what the Prequals have done to today's youth? :mad: :D

Pfff, wookies should be enslaved... :p And children of the 70's too ;)
 dark jedi 8
04-02-2004, 8:28 PM
Originally posted by Camcarneyar

i think their only in the PC version. i'm pretty sure thier not in the x-box one.:( i think it may be a download for LIVE.
 narfblat
04-03-2004, 6:04 AM
You can eventually buy it from the rodian on Yavin(the far left planet) You will need to get two or three star maps first.

note: this is for pc version, but probably applies to xbox
 Poggle
04-03-2004, 7:47 AM
im pretty sure you can get one somewhere else as well since i wound up with 2? i haven't a clue where though since i never equiped them as my non jedi were all using ranged weapons except that infernal walking carpet who spent all the time after kashyyk with his more annoying twilek sidekick on the ebon hawk.... till i slaughtered them anyway
 dark jedi 8
04-03-2004, 5:37 PM
Originally posted by narfblat
You can eventually buy it from the rodian on Yavin(the far left planet) You will need to get two or three star maps first.

note: this is for pc version, but probably applies to xbox

their is not yavin map on the x-box version. but it did just become a downloadable feature via x-box live. BTW, how is it?
 lukeiamyourdad
04-03-2004, 8:48 PM
His stuff are just the best you can get in the game. nuff said
 dark jedi 8
04-03-2004, 11:44 PM
great, thanks. the best stuff on the xbox version comes from that rodian in the cantina on korriban.
 kipperthefrog
04-04-2004, 3:12 AM
Originally posted by Camcarneyar

they become availible at yavin spacestation later on in the game!
Page: 1 of 1