Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hey! I haven't been around here for a while...

Page: 1 of 1
 Grets Sirob
03-25-2004, 4:29 AM
Just thought I'd post my hello to all the new members, and another one to all the old ones.
Of course, the last part depends upon whether or not there is anyone here that I would recognize. ;)

Anyways, anything interesting going on? :)
 Omikron
03-25-2004, 6:49 AM
Well, I remember ur nickname, but can't say I know you, but welcome back anyway.
 Dunedain
09-25-2007, 2:53 AM
Hi Grets, nice to see you back on the Jedi Knight forums. :)
 Samuel Dravis
09-25-2007, 1:25 PM
'lo grets. Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

The editing forums are mostly dead (though not totally), at least for JK. The Swamp is still alive, and the KotOR section is very active now. Need a new JK game to liven things up 'round here...
 Thor the Bassis
09-25-2007, 5:53 PM
Ye most people are gone. I seemed to sign up at the beginning of the downfall (am I really that scary). About three people use editing regularly and there are a few people in general stuff. The swamp is going ok but seems to only spark up when there's something to talk about although its getting less frequently used recently.
 Dunedain
09-26-2007, 5:22 PM
Yeah, can't wait to play Jedi Knight IV. :) Hope they announce it soon, we've been waiting awhile, I think the game is probably already being worked on secretly. :)

I wonder if they'll use the ET:QW modified version of the DOOM III engine, or the Half Life II engine for the next Jedi Knight game. Or maybe even the Unreal 3 engine. Either way, that will give the mod makers plenty of new stuff to work on and talk about. :)
 Thor the Bassis
09-27-2007, 2:30 PM
Dunno if there'll be one for a few years as they've started with TFU. It's like with Dark Forces. Then a few years gap, then Dark Forces II, then a few years gap then Outcast and Academy. They first need a good idea for a new twist like doing a republic style jedi training (like episode 1) or a new republic style thing with luke and loads more jedi in the future.
Page: 1 of 1