Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I've an idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Khadren
03-24-2004, 6:55 PM
How about we all shove nickle and dimes up our noses and sneeze and see what comes out.

Seriously though, I believe we need to cool off this whole Sam and Max. I'm mad about it too, but I've sent in one letter already, thinking up a second and signed the petition (too poor to be calling the states). I've done my part for now to me the ball is in Lucas Arts' court. I mean yes we could burn down their company or just leave a flaming bag of **** at their company. Or even make our own game, but if did the burning stuff we'd be seen as immature (I know we are but no one has to know) and if we made our own game obviously this wouldn't piss off LA they'd be happy not to ahve to take a risk on SM2 and just drop it for good. So sit down take a breathand don't go too overboard with this or you'll end up with nothing.
 Skinkie
03-25-2004, 2:23 AM
We've already got nothing, There Is Nothing Left to Lose.
 StonerDave&Max
04-05-2004, 1:07 AM
well, i can agree with what he said somewhat, we dont have anything, but we do have our hope. I really dont see how they could have a near finished game and decide to throw it out, so thats givin me something. N E way, all i have to say at this point is DONT STOP FIGHTING FOR SAM AND MAX!!!

How can you say no to this face? :max:
 Samnmax221
04-09-2004, 8:17 AM
Don't attempt to hand out game copies *******!
 CouldBe
04-09-2004, 9:39 PM
oooo, setting burning bags of **** at the doorstep of Lucas Arts! now thats a good one... should have thought of that one first!
 Samnmax221
04-10-2004, 1:56 AM
Do us a favor and burn yourself on their front step!
 Skinkie
04-10-2004, 4:44 AM
Huh, I think every other person here is on a different topic. How's everyone here feel about lima beans?
 Jester
04-10-2004, 6:31 AM
Peru?
 misanthrope
04-10-2004, 7:04 AM
i used to be a lima bean, but i quit
 Skinkie
04-13-2004, 4:48 AM
Hey, don't get off topic, we're talking about peru, i think.
 Ray Jones
04-13-2004, 6:04 AM
peru, peru, blood in the shoe.. or something.
 JBlink
04-14-2004, 4:28 AM
Mustard Mannnnn
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-17-2004, 8:22 PM
Khadren, if you are out there, do like I did and delete this thread before it goes to complete hell, like mine started out.
 Ray Jones
04-17-2004, 8:53 PM
you deleted your thread? wow! that's weird..
 Skinkie
04-18-2004, 4:40 AM
Originally posted by StonerDaveN'Max
Khadren, if you are out there, do like I did and delete this thread before it goes to complete hell, like mine started out.

Why are you so convinced that deleting threads is the way to fix things? Some of us are proud of the havoc we created. (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29115) And the ensueing apology. (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29297)
 SyntheticGerbil
04-18-2004, 8:37 AM
I think we should all go to the doctor's and pretend that there is something wrong with us, but not what is truly wrong and have him perscribe the latest trend in perscription head drugs. Then we can turn up the apathy and let the pain sink deep down inside for another day in anxiety's sex club.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-18-2004, 6:22 PM
Originally posted by Skinkie
Why are you so convinced that deleting threads is the way to fix things? Some of us are proud of the havoc we created. (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29115) And the ensueing apology. (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29297)

I sacrificed a lotta points when I deleted it. Personally, I dont want to be the one to create a thread that creates an image where people can bring there nonsence posts, while orignally, it was'nt supposed to be a nonsense thread, though looking back, it was. Anyway, im proud of my decision, and i stick by it, Though looking back, i would have loved to keep it just to have an apology page, but its too late for that now.
 Skinkie
04-19-2004, 1:47 AM
This is the Anything & Everything section, that automatically makes any threads you start nonsense threads. Even if you don't make them that way, someone else is bound too. It should be added to the forum rules. :¬:
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-23-2004, 1:29 AM
Yeah, its kinda hard to accept that still, but im starting to see that there is no way to keep a thread on subject on anything and everything, but i HATE it when people leave comments like:JBlink - Mustard Mannnnn
and
RayJones - peru, peru, blood in the shoe.. or something.

Other than that, im fine with it. Thank god we havent seen RayJones filty flea-bitten face around here much more.
 JBlink
04-23-2004, 6:23 AM
My post was on topic, I just didn't explain why. Ray's post talked about blood. Blood made me think period blood. Period blood and mustard are the two most hated things on the planet. There was an anti mustard song written about a mustard man and his mustard mistress. I was replaying the song in my head.

Im not trying to be funny. Thats my thought process.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-24-2004, 1:25 AM
well i just belive if your saying something relevent to what is being talked about, wether it be the topic or not, and not something completey offensive or stupid, its fine. SG has been a litte better about that, some other people just dont learn, and you know who you are.
 Ray Jones
04-24-2004, 8:56 PM
only the blood in period blood is blood.

you should try vaseline(TM) too, that way you wont have to wait until "that time" in a girls life if you've done a bad job.

jblink -- except for the point that there are things i hate more then mustard and period blood, i have to say that i would have concluded exactly the same, if i did. :) .. err.. and thanks for correcting my interpretation. (dont. ask. :dozey: )

stoned dave -- you're completely missing my point.
 Ray Jones
04-25-2004, 8:58 PM
no you obviously cant, because girls which are not having their period musnt be preadolescent. there seems to be a reason why it is called period. also, having sex with preadolescent girls seems to be okay for preadolescent boys.

watch your concentration and think twice before using the , gnawer.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-26-2004, 5:24 AM
waht ar yoo al talckin aboot$ ie dotn se ane toruble wit teh speiling on tis form?
 Ray Jones
04-26-2004, 3:06 PM
maybe my english occurs bad for you, because of your bad german. certain skills in abstraction can be useful too.
but hey, it doesnt matter if you dont understand or if you dont want to because you are waaay too cool for this, this way i can f.o.b. you without you even noticing.

why?

because it makes me horny to see how you fail in suppressing penis envy.
 StonerDaveN'Max
04-27-2004, 7:07 PM
Nun lie bech kinder gape vin acht, ish bien de shtimmer oust en kisner. Ish bouy bacht shvitbach shnikerr bacht, i heiner sheinem fermament mein herts brrent!
Page: 1 of 1