Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wink Murder 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi-Monkey
03-23-2004, 6:44 PM
-The killer can PM one player a day to tell them they are dead.
-If someone dies, they have to leave a post to say that they have been killed. It can be a little story if you like of how you were brutally murdered.
-Dead people can not guess and can not leave clues (or blatantly say who did it). They are out.
-If you want to guess who the killer is, make a post to accuse. If you are wrong then you are out. You can not guess again, but you can be killed.
-Once the killer has been guessed. We can start a new round with the killer choosing the new killer.

As Huz was the killer last time, he gets to nominate the next killer.

Players:
Monkey-_ (Me)
Skinkie
LeChucks Pizza
XxSkyexX
Orca Wail
Das Mole
SamNMax
Dr McCoy
toenail1
Mr Flibble
Siv
Alia

Anyone else who wants to play let us know fast.
 Das Mole
03-29-2004, 7:54 PM
soo...when are we starting? does huz know he has to choose? should someone pm him? i want to get started, here.
 Long Live MI
04-03-2004, 2:04 PM
sure i'll play....
 Huz
04-05-2004, 10:53 PM
Sorry about that, I was away. I've picked a killer now. Mohh.

Again with the list of potential victims and/or killers in case you're too lazy to scroll up, or add "Long Live MI" to the list inside your own brane:

Monkey-_
Skinkie
LeChucks Pizza
XxSkyexX
Orca Wail
Das Mole
SamNMax
Dr McCoy
toenail1
Mr Flibble
Siv
Alia
Long Live MI
 Skinkie
04-06-2004, 2:13 AM
brane

I can't believe you were the mastermind killer.
 Huz
04-06-2004, 3:03 PM
Seeing as none of the potential victims were paying attention, it wasn't too challenging. ;)
 Sivy
04-06-2004, 3:33 PM
ok... i believe it was Mr Flibble in the bedroom library with the dildo candlestick!!!

er... are we playing yet?
 Das Mole
04-07-2004, 10:31 PM
i just looked at a few of the people on the lists profiles and some haven't been on in a while. like some were back on march 15 and stuff. i know i'm kind of paranoid about this, but what if someone doesn't sign on again?
 Mr Flibble
04-08-2004, 5:43 PM
It was late at night.
Mr Flibble had just posted on fangames.co.uk and was just shutting down his computer. He heard the door being opened.
Mr Flibble turned round to see Siv waving his dildo and a copy of the karma sutra.
Mr Flibble: I told you Siv, my bread's not buttered on that side. Now get out of my house you perv. the foul person who would bring about his demise.
Mr F: Oh, hello. Its you.
What are you doing. No, NO
OH GOOD GOD NO!!!!!!

The cold thud of Detroit steel. Five times. Mr Flibble's head nearly fell off. The blood pooled around the floor...

The murderer licked the blood, then ate the corspe.

Then went home to watch CSI.
 Skinkie
04-09-2004, 2:37 PM
I've been winked to death, oh lord the horror! THE HORROR! and so early in the game too.
 toenail1
04-18-2004, 2:41 AM
oh yeha, im dead
 Jedi-Monkey
04-19-2004, 12:26 PM
Im going to accuse. I think that the murderer here is Das Mole!
Dundundun!
 Alia
04-19-2004, 12:37 PM
It's pretty apparent that I'm dead, isn't it? Hee.
 Das Mole
04-20-2004, 12:44 AM
Im going to accuse. I think that the murderer here is Das Mole!
Dundundun!

damn you, you're good. i was going to eliminate you next. good thing i checked here first.

so since you guessed correctly, does that mean that you pick the next killer, or do i? because i want to play next round...

yeah, i actually killed a bunch of people that never responded:
dr mccoy (i think)
lechucks pizza
XxSkyexX
and toenail1 was the original first person eliminated, but he just said that he's gone.
 DrMcCoy
04-20-2004, 5:13 AM
Originally posted by Das Mole
dr mccoy (i think)

NO!
i haven't recieved a PM saying that i'm dead...
actually, i haven't recieved a PM at all...
 Jedi-Monkey
04-22-2004, 5:45 PM
Ill pick the next killer if you you want to play. Ill start a new thread.
Page: 1 of 1