Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Justice League

Page: 1 of 1
 LukeKatarn
03-23-2004, 3:24 PM
I made a Justice league RPG because I think it seems like a good idea but it is kind of a GOD MODE FRENZY which is not good but I have solved the problem YOU CAN OLY BE a MEBER OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE:) !

1RULES GOD MODEING NOT NEEDED YOU CAN NOT DIE ONLY GET HURT BY THE BAD GUYS WHICH I CONTROL:) !
2 NO SWEARING;) .
Char creation you can make a hero or be one already made

Name John Stuert
Alais Green Lantern
Age ? (Age is only needed for super heros you create;) )
Powers Flight create objects and shoot laser beams!
Hair coler Black
Eye coler Green

Story "GL we are geting strange readings" said a member of the League "Well then what are we waiting for" said John
 Ziechel
03-24-2004, 3:14 PM
I will join, but I dont know JUSTICE LEAGUE.
Where can I get some informations? not google tips but the original homepage
 LukeKatarn
03-24-2004, 3:20 PM
Well there is no home page but the justice league is just a bunch of super heros so you do not realy need to know anyting just be a hero:D !
 Ziechel
03-24-2004, 4:08 PM
Name: UNKNOWN
Alias: Mista X
Powers: his Brain, the ability to fly and being abled to transform in foam things.
Hair color: UNKNOWN
Eye color: UNKNOWN
[He wears all the time his long leather suit and his dark sunglasses, guess why his name is MR X? :D ]

Mr X turned around and saw another crew member throwing a very well targeted arrow in a target.
"Ok, lets go" he said, and walked out of their room.
 LukeKatarn
03-24-2004, 4:16 PM
"Darn it is BLACK HOLE (I made that up) GL creates a wall with his POWER RING (The source of his power) as a lot of the members hide behind the wall while a gaint blast hits the wall GL takes down the wall and starts attacking black hole!
 Mandalorian54
03-27-2004, 4:10 AM
JLA (http://galileo.spaceports.com/~xsufiru/default.htm)

Yup theres a nice site full of Justice League stuff.

Okay, heres a list of currenlty active JLA members:

Atom
Batman
Firestorm
Flash
Superman
Wonder woman

and on probation:
Faith
Green Lantern
Major disaster
Minitou Raven

(there arn't a whole lot at the moment.)

-------------------

Name: Justin Truesect
Alias: Thrice
Powers: Cause Illusions, bend the rules of science to some extent (fly for example)
Apearence: Black wildly spiky/messy hair, brown eyes, wears blue jeans, skate shoes, band shirt, hoodie, spiked bracelettes, eyebrow ring, a tatoo of a yellow lighting bolt with a balck outline on his right arm, a mysterious tatoo of the japanese word for illusion on his left shoulderblade which glows orange, and a spiraling pattern tatoo covering his right shoulder.

---------------------

Justin was walking back to the Justice League head quaters with his friend Brittni. When they walked up the steps to the main door Thrice heard the comotion of battle inside.

When a worried look came across justin's face Brittni asked what was wrong.

"I don't know." Justin said glancing back at her, "Stay back I don't want you to get hurt." With that he headed inside and saw Black Hole blast at Green Lantern's shield.

Brittni peeked inside the open door, "What's going on?" She said neveously.

"Get back!" Justin shouted.

Black Hole turned and saw the newcomvers and shot a blast towards the door.

Justin saw it coming and instinctively reacted with his powers, the blast's path curved upwards and took a chunk out of the wall just above the door.

Justin ran out the door and grabbed Brittni by the hand, "Come on!" He yelled and they ran across the buissy street. Cars seemed to hit an invisible wall as Justin and Brittni ran past.
 LukeKatarn
03-28-2004, 1:42 AM
"I can not keep this up for long!" said John then SUPERMAN took a punch at BLACKHOLE and hit him in the gut! Blakhole sucks up SUPERMAN and starts to squash him like a little bug!
 Mandalorian54
03-28-2004, 4:12 AM
Safely away from the Justice League Academy grounds, Justin instructs Brittni to head for home while he goes back to the academy.

Justin starts up the steps to the front door of the Academy and spies in the open door. Just then Black Hole smashes through the wall, by one of Firestorm's blasts, and crashes into a car on the street.

Black Hole smashes the car out of his way as he gets up, then turns to Justin.

Expecting an attack Justin prepares his defense, but just in time Firestorm comes through the hole in the wall with another flame blast at Black Hole.

Black Hole jumps asside in time and Firestorm's blast makes a pothole in the road. Black Hole returns a blast at Firestorm sending him back through the hole he came out of.

When Black Hole turns around Justin is gone.

From the rooftop Justin watches as the other JLA members leap into the fray against Black Hole.
 Ziechel
03-28-2004, 9:55 AM
Now Mr X had the problem with Blackhole. He attacked very fast and Mr X even lost his cigarette. He got angry and knocked Blackhole down for a little moment. That was enough for the other members to come and help.
 LukeKatarn
03-28-2004, 1:23 PM
GL shot a blast at Black holes stomache and black hole fell to unconchissness!
 Mandalorian54
03-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Justin lets his guard down and steps closer to the group. "What kind of a madman attacks the Justice League head quarters like that?"
 LukeKatarn
03-30-2004, 1:10 AM
"A mad man that works for another person!" said John
Page: 1 of 1