Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EU Exclusive Hyperspace Stories (This thread works)

Page: 1 of 1
 StarWarsPhreak
03-22-2004, 7:21 PM
Anyone here actually *subscribe* to StarWars.com Hyperspace, and read the Exclusive EU stories? I remember a news post about them at TF.N.

What are they about? Are they any good?
 Autobot Traitor
03-23-2004, 10:34 AM
I catch them now and then. I also enjoy the stories that appear in Star Wars insider sometimes.
 Astrotoy7
03-28-2004, 7:37 AM
I personally think hyperspace is good, it makes it harder to get spoilt since you have to fork out for it..... I am strictly spoiler 3 for Ep3 and am avoiding sw.com and TFN liek the plague.... eventually, I will begin being absent from here too

*goes to check rations for Jan-May 2005* :p

mtfbwya
 Master_Keralys
04-05-2004, 2:17 PM
No! You can't avoic these; we're the only ones who keep this forum alive! Just dodge spoiler threads... what is the EU going to spoil, anyway???

I'm actually hard-core spoiled, but I'm not going to ever care about hyperspace; I think it's a pathetic money-grab from a corporation that already has more than enough $ and I'm not going to endorse it. ARRR!!!!!
Page: 1 of 1