Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The wild west story

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
03-22-2004, 1:53 PM
Yeah, this is brand new. The other before went dead and this is maby coming to replace it. Same rules

Name: Tepe "Bullseye" McDagger
Alignment: Neutral
Weapon(s): Dual Colt's (http://arms2armor.com/colt/51navy1.jpg), Winchester rifle (http://www.bdlltd.com/2318-_Winchester_Model_1894-_30wcf.jpg)
Horse: Mustang called "Orion" (http://photos.equine.com/horsepics/590797.jpg)
Bio: Tepe was raised on the hill's on a huge ranch. He grew hard and when he was 12 years old, he tamed 34 horses in a week. That was his record, but then he met a black mustang called "the devil of the hills" and Tepe started to follow it's paths. Soon Tepe tried to tame it but didn't accomplish the dream. Two years later, when he was 14, Tepe met the mustang again, when he was walking on the hills. He tried to tame it with his bare hands and you should've seen the ranch owners face when he rode to the ranch with nothing. He had tamed his dream and when he was 20, he packed his bag's and started to train himself as the best shooter in the wild west. Well, he didn't accomplish that dream, but was close. Then one night when he was 29, he rode into a town...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe rides on his mustang once known as the devil of the hills, now known as Orion, to the town and stops infront of the saloon. He ties Orion and walks in to the door, as the music stops and everyone turn to see the stranger that wore light brown long jacket that reached just under his knees, black boots and a light brown stetson. Under his jacet was his both Colt's and a whip tied on his belt. Tepe looked around and walked to the bartender and ordered a whisky as the music started to play again and the men continued their businesses. Then he walked to see a card game, drinking his whisky. He saw as the other one doubled and the other dropped off as the others cept playing. Tepe watched carefully and all of a sudden one of the men got all their money. One of the other men jumped up and drew his Smith & Wessons and pointed at the card player that was collecting his cards. "You cheated, you snake..." The man said, pointing towards the card players head. Tepe watched carefully and when the man was just about to shoot, Tepe drew his gun and shot the Smith & Wessons out from the man's hands. "Now, now. You don't want this stranger against you" Tepe said as he blowed the smoke off from his pipe and put the gun back. Everyone close saw the markings on his Navy colt. They started talking and Tepe looked around and the people got quiet. "Bu-Bullseye M-MacDagger?" The man slowly said and looked at Tepe. "That's the name" Tepe answered and put the empty glass down to the table and walked out
 Writer
03-22-2004, 7:40 PM
((You started the exact same way and so will I.:D )

Name: Amanda "Wildfire" O'Reiley
Allignment: Neutral
Weapons: Amanda is an 'old style' fighter. She has only one gun, a pistol and has two pouches full of knives. She has excelent hand-eye coordination and rarely misses when she throws a knife.
Horse: Shadow, a grey horse that nobody else can touch
Bio: Amanda's parents were wanderers, never settling in one place. She tamed her first horse when she was 8 years old and met Bullseye McDagger during his '34 horse' week. They are not the best of friends, but are occasionally seen together.
Amanda was nicknamed Wildfire because she has a short temper.

Amanda stopped at the saloon rarely, but she was doing so now because she had somebody to meet. She walked in and nearly ran into Bullseye when he came out.
"My apologies, sir," she muttered before she recognized him. Then she grinned. "Well if it ain't Bullseye McDagger. I haven't seen you in at least a year or two. How've ya been?"
 Uber_Saber
03-22-2004, 8:37 PM
Name: John "Lucky" Graveman
Allignment: Four sheets to the wind.
Weapons: A single six shooter of an unknown type, with a single shotgun chamber (with seperate trigger) and barrel slung underneath the six-shooter's barrel. (I read about this type of gun in a Civil War book- I just can't remember what it was called)

Bio: "Lucky" as he is called (becase he rarerly is, unless you count bad luck), first tried his hand at horse stealing. The horses stampeded, and he lost his own mount in the ensuing confusion. After some time in the local prison, he went on his way and tried to rustle cattle instead. That job was botched as well, as he was gored by one of the longhorns. A laughing owner left him go on his way to see a doctor.

After healing, he went out and tried to rob a bank. His gun backfired when he tried to shoot into the ceiling to gain attention, and he woke up back at the doctor's. Widely regarded as a joke, he is determined to make a name for himself as a fearsome outlaw, but right now has a name for himself a fearsome klutz.

Horse: Windy. Windy suffers from several problems. First off, he is aptly named, as he has a permanent smell of horse flatulence around him. Second, he is easily stolen by anyone bearing carrots or any other sort of food. Thirdly, he is slow enough that anyone who has found out about his second problem almost immediately returns him.
-----------------------------------------------

Lucky sat at the end of the bar (Barely staying seated on his stool), trying to concieve how that man just blew that gun out of Hebron McCoy's hand without taking off some fingers. He tried to recreate the event, but he was too drunk to even find his gun.

He instead tried to grab a passing serving wench, but just ended up falling off his stool.
 jokemaster
03-22-2004, 10:32 PM
Name: John "Daredevil" Ripley
Alignment: Neutral
Weapon(s): Various throwing knifes, one stabbing knife, two colt action army revolvers, a rifle with a scope
Horse: Stallion called 'Wind's nose'
Bio: As a boy, he served on his father's ranch. Once his father died, his mother sold the ranch, having made enough money to support them for a few years. After that John went into the only business he knew, ranching. After a while he got tired of it and went in search of something else. He is called Daredevil for his uncanny ability to take impossible and extremely risky tasks and complete them. It is also because of a strange custom of always accepting dares. He is a perfect shot with both his Colts and his rifle. His throwing knifes are perfectly balanced and he has excellent aim with them also. Used to work on Bullseye's ranch.
------
John entered the saloon. Many heads turn to look at him as he walks to the bar. He orders a beer and sits down.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-23-2004, 1:16 PM
"Well, hello wildfire. I've been fine. How are you?" Tepe said and looked Wildfire as he heard asome horse riding towards the town not so far. He didn't make any moves towards the riders he knew from a long way back.
 Writer
03-24-2004, 10:52 PM
"I've been doing well," Wildfire answered. "If you'll excuse me, I should be getting in there."

She nodded to the saloon. "It's been nice seeing you again."

She stepped past him into the saloon and slipped into a seat near one of the few windows in the place. She waited impatiently at the window and looked out.

After Wildfire had downed a couple of drinks, somebody joined her. She sighed and looked across the table at the man.

"You're late," she snapped. He tried to defend himself.

"It's only been a few minutes," he objected. Wildfire glanced at a clock in the saloon.

"Since when did an hour become a few minutes?" she questioned. The man shrugged, having been defeated. He dropped a small package on the table. Wildfire stared at it.

"Where's the map?" she demanded. The man pointed to the package.

"It's in there," he answered. Suddenly, he felt something cold at his neck. It was not a pistol, but rather one of Wildfire's knives.

"You know what is going to happen if you lied," she whispered. He panicked.

"I'm not lying!" he exclaimed. The knife made a small mark on his neck.

"You know what is going to happen if you lied," Wildfire repeated. Sweat began pouring down his face.

"Yes, yes!!" he exclaimed. "I know, but I didn't-" she cut him off.

"All I'm sayin' is that you know what would happen if you did," she said. The knife left his neck and he relaxed. With this, Wildfire stood and left the Saloon, once more running into Tepe.

"Gosh, McDagger!" she exclaimed. "I woulda figured that you had more things to do than just hang around this place. It's been an hour!"
 jokemaster
03-24-2004, 11:38 PM
Daredevil overheard the whole conversation, but managed to keep the fact hidden and his mouth shut. He walked out of the saloon, and saw Tepe.
"TEPE MCDAGGER! Still chasing the damn mustang?"
 Black Knight of Keno
03-25-2004, 11:32 AM
"Daredevil!! No, I'm not chasing the mustang anymore, it's my horse nowdays" Tepe said to Daredevil and then turned to Wildfire. "I have waited here for some riders... I thought that they would allready came..." Tepe said and heard a loud shouting and horse riding sund from the other end of the street. "Well, there they are..." Tepe said and walked onto the street and looked the riders that stopped and looked Tepe. "So ,you came afterall, Conrad" Tepe shouted and took some mumbles back and one of the riders rode towards. "McDagger, you still haven't payed me back" the rider shouted and Tepe looked the man that was unmounting. "No, I haven't. But be sure to look behind your back any once and a while" Tepe said as he and the unmounted rider walked towards each others. "And remember, run when you hear my harmonica play your death" Tepe whispered to the man when they were very close. The rider spit on the ground next to Tepe and then turned and mounted his horse. Then the riders left the town. Tepe looked at the riders for a while on the street and then looked to the ground, just standing there
 jokemaster
03-25-2004, 1:42 PM
"Still a wild gambler?"
 Writer
03-25-2004, 7:45 PM
"And an outlaw perhaps?" Wildfire added to the question that Daredevil had asked. "Word is around here that you're still runnin' around like crazy robbing all the banks you can find. Most recently, the one in Jamestown." She shifted. "Then again, those are probably just lies, am I right?" She grinned at him.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-26-2004, 4:31 PM
Tepe grinned to Wildfire. "Believe what you believe... But remember that you know me better" Tepe said and jumped onto his horse. "I shall be back tonight,if you care, but don't expect me here soon"
 Black Knight of Keno
04-03-2004, 6:40 AM
The night came and a lonely harmonica was heard in the town. The playing came from the forest and played a sad song. Then it stopped and only a minute later... Gunshot... Few minutes later, Tepe rode back to the town and stopped next to the motel. He walked into the motel, booked a room and went to sleep. In the morning, he woke up and walked to his horse. He tapped it on the back and jumped on it. He then rode towards the exit but heard someone shout to him. He turned to see who it was and saw a cowboy... female one... "What?" Tepe shouted and looked at the girl that ran to his side. "You're Bullseye, right?" The girl asked and Tepe nodded. "I have something for you..." The girl said and gave him a wooden box. Then he ran off to an alley. Tepe opened the box and looked at a huge star made from somekind of metal or gem.
 jokemaster
04-03-2004, 1:49 PM
Daredevil saw Bullseye and approached him. He saw the star.
"Wow, you've been here a day and already they want you as sheriff."
 Black Knight of Keno
04-03-2004, 2:04 PM
"This sin't a sheriff star... Sheriff's dont use gem stars..." Tepe said quietly and closed the box. "Daredevil, can I trust you not to tell anyone about this star?" Tepe said and got a nod as an answer. "Good..." he said again and rode to the blacksmith for the star to be crafted into four smaller ones to fit his gun. He got them a few days later and met Daredevil and Wildfire in the saloon by accident. "You still here? You spying me or something or what are you doing here?"
 jokemaster
04-03-2004, 2:56 PM
"Well, I had nothing better to do, so I'm stayin' in town."
 Black Knight of Keno
04-03-2004, 4:11 PM
"Tonight, stay in your rooms or get into the saloon, but stay inside... It's going to get ugly... If you are crazy, come outside... And daredevil, don't dare this one" Tepe said and took his whisky, drank it and left the saloon and into his motel room
 jokemaster
04-04-2004, 2:57 PM
Once Tepe was away Daredevil took out his revolvers and loaded them. Not noticing he was in Wildfire's earshot, he muttered "Like hell I won't dare this one"
 Writer
04-05-2004, 3:05 PM
Wildfire nodded, not realizing that Daredevil was not speaking to her.

"Curiousity is too strong to stay out of it," she agreed.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-05-2004, 4:37 PM
The night fell quickly and three lonely riders rode into the town. They were going to pass by the town but then they heard a harmonica play on top of the saloon. Tepe sat there and played his harmonic, looking at the men that stopped. "Oh crap... It's that bloody 'Fast dagger'..." one of them whispered and pointed at Tepe that stopped playing. "Let's get out of here!" one shouted and the men rode towards the other end of the street. Tepe whistled and his horse blocked the way with a wagon. Tepe looked the men and then heard small voices from somewhere in the houses. He gripped his rifle and shot one of the riders on the arm.
 Curt-Man
04-18-2004, 11:03 PM
Name: Eric "QuickShot" Mcknight
Alignment: The Red Barrel Five(leader)
Weapon(s): Clavary Pistol(http://www.lovethosegifts.com/products/full/13048.jpg)
Horse: whit horse named blur
Bio:Grew up wiht abusive parents, left hsi home when he was 17
he joined the red barrel five when he was 18, and learned how to use a pistol and then he worked hsi way up to luietenant, but then in a hiest the leader got shot, and promoted him to leader, there are currently 20 members of the Red Barrel Five
Page: 1 of 1