Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Do the Developers Ever Post Here?

Page: 1 of 1
 Chris Anne
03-21-2004, 9:18 PM
This is the Official Star Wars Battlefront Forum, right? Have the developers of the game ever come by to post here? I'm just curious. I've been on plenty of other gaming forums (most Star Trek games, Halo, Breed, Tribes, etc) where the developers would visit quite a bit and talk with the eager fans who hang out there. It's a good way to keep us informed. And it's a good way to get fans excited. I know some may say that the developers are too busy creating the game and have no time to come by once in awhile, but I disagree. It only takes a few minutes to read and respond to messages on the forum. :)
 lukeiamyourdad
03-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Nope. This is a fan forum, nothing official. We DO have "links" though:cool:

They might visit. Some guys from Raven visited regularly the JK.Net forums once and the developers of SW Galactic Battlegrounds also visited the GB.com forums(all part of the LF network).
I wouldn't be amazed if some guy from Pandemic came here one of these days.
 dark jedi 8
03-21-2004, 11:09 PM
for KOTOR, the dev's were on the bioware forums alot. so if pandemic.com had a forum, they might visit it, but if they don't then eh...:(
 Mountainforest
03-22-2004, 2:59 PM
Would be great if they give us some info.
 Wai_TungLeung
03-24-2004, 11:07 PM
Would be great this could become the unoffical offical Star Wars Battlefront forum, if you get what I mean.

I'm unsure if Battlefront will have it's own offical forum, seeing as they probably won't be needing us to suggest things for development.
Page: 1 of 1