Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Beyblade adventure

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
03-20-2004, 8:11 AM
You don't know Beyblade (http://www.fr.atari.com/newsletters/beyblade/logo_beyblade.png)?)
No problem, they are small yo-yo kind of things that you launch from your hand launcher/leg launcher. You battle different kinds of them and some of them have bitbeasts that give them ultimate powers that help you or them to win

Name: Tepe Sancer
Team: None yet
Blade: Graciel (http://www.hongkongbrother.com/images/beyblade__golden_edition01.gif)
Bitbeast: Pegasus named Graciel

Tepe watches from a roof in the town with his cape flapping next to him. His black hair flapped in the wind too. He watched as two men battled in a small bey arena, made from a wok pan and some bricks. The other man launched his bitbeast and the other beyblade flew out of the arena. The beyblade that flew out hit the ground and went to pieces. Tepe swiftly launched his beyblade that flew cross the air and hit the other beyblade still rolling in the bey arena. The enemy beyblade flew out of the arena and into the wall next to the arena. Tepe jumped down. "Now, now. Stop destroying others beyblades Jack" Tepe said as the man picked his beyblade from the ground. The other man with the wrecked beyblade looked Tepe as he took his beyblade from the arena. Jack took his beyblade quicly and ran out of the yard where the arena was. "I'm sorry, you must be new here. I'm Tepe, the town's Beychampion and mostly the fear of the bladers in this town" Tepe said and looked at the man. "Now, lets get to my house. You'll find everything neseccary for repairing your beyblade there" Tepe said and led the man into a building
 LukeKatarn
03-21-2004, 11:41 AM
Name Teron Ret
Team Demolition derbys
Blade Destructo
Bit beast a DRAGOON named Destructo

Teron is walking into the town whare Tepe is! Teron asks around for good bey bladers! his search leads him to Tepes house *Knock knock* Teron stands there waiting for somebodt to anwser.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-21-2004, 2:00 PM
"Are you looking for Tepe?" Tepe shouted as he walked to the street where his appartment was. "If you are, do go in. He will arrive shortly" Tepe shouted and walked into his appartment with the two other blayders and went to the backroom. He then walked back to the front. "Tepe shall take you on in the backyard" Tepe said and went back to the backroom to prepare his beyblade. He then walked to a huge bey arena on the ground. "So, you want to challenge me? So, let's begin" Tepe said and put his launcher ready. "Let it rip!!" He shouted and launched his beyblade onto the arena.
 LukeKatarn
03-21-2004, 2:24 PM
"Well I was here to recruit you for the Demolition Derbys do accept my offer? In the mean time let it RIP!" Teron launches his blade!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-21-2004, 4:13 PM
"Hmh... If you win, I shall join your team, If I win, I shall make my own decision, get in your team or stay here" Tepe said as his beyblade spinned around and hitting the other beyblade many times, trying to break the defensive ring or the attack ring that held the beyblade in balance. Without those rings, the beyblade would be easy to destroy or throw out of the arena
 LukeKatarn
03-21-2004, 9:10 PM
"Alright have it your way." suddenly a flash of light comes from Terons blade! The blade knocks the other blade to the edge of the arena not out but close!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-22-2004, 12:11 PM
"Nice moce. Watch this... Graciel! Pegasus wing attack!" Tepe shouts and the beyblade starts to glow and his bitbeast reveals iself from the top and the beyblade gets hugely fast, it jumps from a ledge of the arena and drops down pn top of the other beyblade and jumps up and down on top of it, until the defensive ring breaks down. Then Tepe's beyblade drops down on the ground nect to the other beyblade and hits the other bayblade that flys out of the ring. "You are thought, I respect your skills and want to join your team. Tell me, who others are on the team?" Tepe says and jumps down onto the arena and takes the two beyblades. He climbs up and gives the other beyblade to Teron. "You shall have one of my defense rings on your beyblade if you want. I have them in the backroom"
 LukeKatarn
03-22-2004, 3:21 PM
"I am Teron leader of the Demolition derbys! on my team I have Rad Tay; Remet Gar; Her Ten and Ken Guchi thankyou for the defense ring you would be a great addition in the team welcome!"
Page: 1 of 1