Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The fall of the empire

Page: 1 of 1
 LukeKatarn
03-18-2004, 12:09 PM
The story Right after the destruction of the second Deathstar the imps are weak your mission to save or stop the imps chars you can be a bounty hunter a Galactic allaince mamber (Rebel) Imp or a civilian to give people weapons and stuff!
Char creation
Name Gader Yon
Age 25
Species Human
Job Bounty hunter
Weapons Stouker cuncussion rifle Rocket launcher 2 vibroswords and a Tenloss distrupter rifle
Gender Male

Gader is on the planet Faron and is trying to collect a bounty asking around for info in his bounty. He goes to his ship puts on his Mandalorian armor and goes to kill the bounty so he can collect!
 Doomie
03-18-2004, 2:32 PM
Name: Korbassk
Species:trandoshan.
age: 55 (it may seem old, but trandoshans can get WAY older)
job: Slaver in service of the empire.
weapons: Also a concussion rifle(a trandoshan weapon it is), a blaster rifle, claws, force push, force pull, force grip(only a little bit.)
ship:A modified TIE defender wich he called the emperor's hand

Korbassk was born during the clone wars. Because many trandoshans where killed by clone troopers during the war, he was one of the first to help the epire destroy the republic. He is now one of the emperors most trusted helpers and therefore even got some force training. he is willing to do the emperors bidding. He has the command over his own squad of five stormies, wich go with him on each mission but usually end up guarding the ship.(hey, they're just stormies.)

likes: serving the emperor, killing rebels and wookiees (preferably both), and using the force.

dislikes: wookiees and rebels.

on the story: suddenly, a trandoshan comes crawling out of the cargo hold. he sneaks up on Gader and puts the gun to his head.
'you are under imperial arrest. One false move and you're dead!
set course for Coruscant!'
then he contacts an imperial officer through his wrist comlink.
'i've got him, returning to base.'
 LukeKatarn
03-18-2004, 3:32 PM
"Now now now lets not do anything foolish." Gader grabs his vibro swords (Your gun cant hurt him unless you shoot him 10 times with your stouker cuncussion rifle he has armor on) "Make one wrong move and I chop your head off! now I would like to ask you some things 1 why am I under arest I did not do anything wrong. and 2 why are you in MY ship. (You are in his ship)

and note (The emporer is dead)
 Doomie
03-18-2004, 6:21 PM
reply on the note: yeah i know but i still serve the empire. it sounded cooler this way:)

anyway:'Wait a minute. You aren't Domen Gann' Said Korbassk, who now saw Gaders face.'Damn imperial intelligence. this is the third time they're wrong this week! meybe we've got a mole. Anyway, go on about your bussiness, citizen. But would you mind dropping me off on the next planet?' Korbassk was VERY embarrassed. Never did a prey escape him, but now he caught the wrong one.'say, do you happen to know a guy named Domen Gann?' he asked, hoping to turn this failure into a success.
 LukeKatarn
03-18-2004, 6:28 PM
"Well yes I do I will take you to his location when I am done with my buissness it should not take long but ahh... what is is it for me if I tell you and take you whare Domen is?"
 Doomie
03-19-2004, 1:50 PM
'Domen Gann is an escaped convict, a traitor and a rebel spy.
If you help the empire track him down and kill him, the reward will be...well big. in the meanwhile, just set me off on tatooine, will ya.' said Korbassk. 'i also have a job to do there.' and then he said in his wrist comlink:'this is commander Korbassk. Can you hear me?' 'This is TK-637, i read you loud and clear. Was the mission a succes?' 'i'd rather not talk about it. get in the hand and wait for me at Tatooine.' 'tatooine? what are you doing there?' 'just do as i said' 'er... yessir, right away. We'll be waiting for you at the spaceport of Mos Eisley. TK-637 Out.'
'okay. Transmission ended.'
 F-Bomb
03-21-2004, 4:43 AM
OOC: Name: Hildar Rem
Race: Kel-dor
Homeworld: Tatooine
Weapons: 1 traditionally ship-mounted blaster cannon, configured for his especial use, conveniently without the ship
Ship: TIE Interceptor
Background Info:
Hildar Rem was born on Tatooine and enslaved to a Hutt from an early age. He grew strong through hard labor, and the Hutt, having a mind for his own security, had many of his slaves instructed in combat mechanics, and he had them produce weaponry. None were so great a gunsmith as Hildar. He produced brilliant modifications to existing weaponry that increased their power many times over. Eventually being so innovative as to be capable of purchasing his freedom, Hildar left Tatooine and joined the Imperial army to maintain a steady income. Once in the army, he began to develop sympathies for the Rebellion, and turned colors, spying for the Rebels and sabotaging Imperial efforts.

IC: Camouflaged under a stealth field, Hildar Rem heard everything that the Trandoshan had just related to the human. The human may not have been the Trandoshan's target, but the Trandoshan was certainly Hildar's goal. He heaved up his heavy blaster cannon and prepated to vaporize the ship the two creatures were currently on.
 LukeKatarn
03-21-2004, 10:57 AM
"Do you hear something?" with that said he finds Hildar and shotts him with a stun rifle! Gadar sees Hildars insignia "A rebel spy we will take him in in a few days."
 Doomie
03-21-2004, 2:10 PM
Okay, i admit, F-bomb your stories are more interesting...
and Lukekatarn, i think he meant he was in outerspace and about to destroy our entire ship. i dont know for sure...

Anyway: 'good' said Korbassk. 'you made your first step into serving the Empire. I'll take him with me when we land.'
 LukeKatarn
03-21-2004, 4:02 PM
"I am after a bounty and it is the imps who are paying me." Gadar goes and kills his bounty and takes it to his ship "Here take this tell the empire to to send it my money yerton at the outland station I will go pick up the money there." Gadar gives his bounty to Korbassk "Ok lets go to Tattoine!" they arrive on Tattoine "Hey Korbassk can you give me a spot in the empire?"
 Doomie
03-21-2004, 7:00 PM
'Yeah, sure. The Empire is always looking for new recruits. If you don't mind, i'll get off here.' The emperors hand is already waiting for him. 'who's that sir?' asked a trooper, pointing at the stunned Hildar. 'oh, that's a rebel. Not a very good one too. Ship him to one of our prisons. Be careful that he doesn't wake up. Meet me back here in three standard galactic days.' 'yessir.'Said the stormie and moments later, the ship was on it's way. In the meanwhile, Korbassk went to the empires base on Tatooine.

p.s. F-bomb, this is your chance!
 LukeKatarn
03-21-2004, 9:05 PM
Gadar goes to the outland station near Yerton and waits for his money along with his welcomeing into the empires army.
 F-Bomb
03-22-2004, 12:49 AM
IC: As Hildar's cybernetic implants kicked in and revived him from his stunned state, his training took over and he sprang into action. He headbutted the stormtrooper and grabbed his blaster rifle, quickly turning it on Korbassk. "Hold it, lizard!"
 Doomie
03-22-2004, 1:16 PM
The other troopers immediatly aimed their guns, but Korbassk ordered: 'hold your fire! he's got a gun pojnted at me!'
Korbassk didn't know for sure if there was a gun pointed at him, cause he had his back turned to the rebel, but he didn't want to take his chances. As he turned around slowly with his hands in the air, he asked: 'what do you want, rebel scum?'

(nice escape by the way.)
 LukeKatarn
03-22-2004, 3:48 PM
Dureing that time special ops cam and sneaked up behind Hildar "freeze." said a trooper withtheir instent healpacks and super tranquilizers "You take one shot we will heal him and you will be knocked out long enough for us to remove your implants. DROP THE GUN!" said a trooper
 F-Bomb
03-22-2004, 11:45 PM
OOC: Dang it, Katarn, be realistic. Here's my rant and a reminder why your thread isn't getting interest. My character was under a stealth field and you were like "i shotts him with my riifle." Secondly, my character is a spy, he's not going to be wearing a Rebel insignia! Thirdly, it's realistic for Doomgiver's character to call in some stormtroopers, he's high up in the Empire. Your character, however, a nobody somehow gets a special ops team? Be realistic. Fourthly, "instent healpacks and super tranquilizers," what is this, Doom? BE REALISTIC. I might as well say that Hildar Rem sprouts wings and breathes fire on all the stormtroopers!!! That said, I'm going to continue with the thread...

IC: Hildar Rem just smiled to himself at the stormtrooper's ignorance. "Fat lot of good those medical supplies will do him if I shoot him in his scummy lizard head! Back off, all of you, and leave me with the slimy reptile. If you don't," he pulled a thermal detenator out of his pack, "I'll blow you all from here to the stratosphere. So back off!" Hildar checked his grip on the rifle and kept it leveled at the Trandoshan's head.

OOC: See? That is a realistic post. Try it some time.
 LukeKatarn
03-22-2004, 11:53 PM
(Let me tell you one thing the special ops came my char was not with them not to mentio it was not by my command and in my thread do not SWEAR 2 this is star wars why be realistic there are such thing as medpacks in SW if you did not know and I have a helmet on with inferred sensor on it so I can detect a stealth field plus why would you have a gun pointing at us if you were not a rebel spy!
 Doomie
03-23-2004, 1:07 PM
emm, well his point is that you 1) have to work on your spelling a little bit, and 2) even in the starwars universe can't do everything.
Besides, Underdog's and weak characters make the most interesting heroes. Even i have my weaknesses.

back on the story: 'back off special ops! don't get me killed!' shouted Korbassk. 'he wins this round. Just what do ya want.?'
 LukeKatarn
03-23-2004, 2:53 PM
(Ok lets forget the spec ops came and Hildar wants to shoot you and as for the spelling I am working on it):D
 Doomie
03-23-2004, 2:55 PM
i can see that! :)
It's okay anyway i send the spec ops away so...
 LukeKatarn
03-23-2004, 3:13 PM
(Ok you can control the spec ops I just sent them to spice things up:) )
 Doomie
03-23-2004, 5:28 PM
yeah let's get things ineteresting again.

Suddenly, Korbassk moved his hand down a bit, and Force gripped Hildar. 'Looks like the tables are turned, Rebel scum!'
 F-Bomb
03-24-2004, 3:54 PM
IC: The blaster rifle dropped from Hildar Rem's hands as they flew to his throat. Something was strangling him, and spots were dancing in front of his eyes. He struggled to breath as he wildly looked around trying figure out what was happening to him. There! the Trandoshan was holding out his hand and squeezing his fingertips together. He must have some skill in the Force...
Hildar Rem kicked his legs once or twice before blacking out.
 LukeKatarn
03-24-2004, 4:02 PM
Then the spec ops did a special operation on Hildar and removed his implant! 1 year later Gadar is in the imp army and has alredy gone up four ranks but he still has a long way to go! Gadar goes to Hildars cell the imps decided not to kill him Gadar starts talking to Hildar "Huh I you were taken here one yer ago we might grant you freedom but you must join us! (Little does Hildar know that when the operation was done on him they added another implant that moniters his activity and sends it to a command center so the imps know if Hildar gives info to the galactic allaince and if he does the implant would tell base and then base pulls a trigger boom the implant blows up takeing Hiladar with it) Will you join us?"
 Doomie
03-24-2004, 5:52 PM
katarn. pull a trigger and boom? let's just say he has no more implants ok? And try to keep it in the same time mostly.

ahem: Suddenly, Korbassk appeared behind Gadar. 'He won't join. At least not easily. A lot has changed since you were captured, Rem. The Rebellion is no longer on the winning hand.'
(Korbassk is telling him big fat lies but he want's him on his side. Why? i dunno. Maybe Hildar has Force potential. If That's ok with F-bomb.) 'we are offering you one last chance at freedom. Know that the alternative is worse than death!
 F-Bomb
03-25-2004, 12:05 AM
OOC: Katarn you are one funny son of a gun! Operate on my character, have him imprisoned, skip a year? Can we please keep this RPG consistant? *sigh* I'll take care of it.

IC: Hildar Rem looked out of his cell at the two Imperial officers. "Eat Hutt fat, you impy little core-slimes!" With that, he focused his will and clawed his jugular vein open with his own hand, spilling blood all over the cell and taking his own life. They made me a prisoner, and I liberated myself. I win...

OOC: There, taken care of. New character time!
Name: Hussana Bussan
Race: Nubian
Homeworld: Naboo
Weapon: Currently, none
Bio:
Hussana Bussan is your typical Nubian: soft and weak. He thought that he would play at being a Rebel soldier and joined the army in order to fight evil and the Empire. However, being a very poor soldier, he was captured in combat and imprisoned on the same ship as Hildar Rem. During his course as a prisoner, he became much stronger and trained himself in melee combat by using toothbrushes as vibroblades in an intense training regimen.

IC: Hassana Bussan heard the Trandoshan and human interrogating the Kel-Dor many times. It was a regular occurance. This time they were offering freedom, but from the sound of his reply and their reaction, he had refused the offer.
"Does that offer apply to me?" he shouted from his cell. "I"ll gladly fight for the Empire to get me out of this cell! I'll do anything you want me to!"
 Doomie
03-25-2004, 12:13 PM
nice solution f-bomb... no really. :)

'ah, yes.' Replied Korbassk. 'that is, if you can prove you are up to the job. I need someone that can kill jedi. I saw you playing with your toothbrush, pretending it was a sword of somesort. Do you think you can handle a real sword?' 'sir, what do we do with the dead prisoner?' 'toss him in the garbage masher. I'm busy, trooper. Don't disturb me while i'm busy! Anyway, prisoner, if you want, you can start training right away. What's your name?'
 F-Bomb
03-26-2004, 12:06 AM
OOC: Thanks Doomgiver, it was all I could think of that maintained his dignity, lol.

IC: "I'm Hussana Bussan, and if you can get me out of this cell, I'll train at anything you want me to!" He threw himself close up against the front of the cell, close to the Trandoshan. "Listen to me, I'll do anything not to rot here the rest of my life. Kill Jedi, kill Rebels, kill my mother, I'll do it, just get me out of here."
 LukeKatarn
03-26-2004, 10:54 AM
"Well you sound like you belong with the Empire wellcome."
 F-Bomb
03-26-2004, 3:34 PM
IC: "Well do you mind letting me out of this hole?" Hassana Bussan asked.
 LukeKatarn
03-26-2004, 4:06 PM
"Alright!" said Gadar grabing the key to Hassanas cell and ulocked it!
 F-Bomb
03-26-2004, 7:13 PM
IC: "Thanks," said Hussana Bussan, and with that he slugged Gader Yon in the face, grabbing his blaster from his holster and fleeing down the hallway before anyone could react.

OOC: We can turn this into a hunt for me sort of thing. But don't you dare godmode after me, Katarn.
 Doomie
03-26-2004, 7:35 PM
'All personel. We have an escaped convict! Extra guards to armory and docking bays! all patrols on alert!' Korbassk screamed in his comlink. 'i'll talk to you later, Yon! See that you find Bussan, or else...'
 LukeKatarn
03-26-2004, 7:53 PM
(F-BOMB THIS IS MY THREAD I COULD GOD-MODE AFTER YOU BUT I WILL NOT BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME NOT TO GOD MODE I WILL NOT BUT STILL.)

"Yes sir" said Gadar! Gadar goes to the main command center of the base! "Check the radar" siad Gadar. Gadar watched the radar and saw a flash bunch of dots fall at one spot and another dot ran ahead! "Argh he is in sector 5 cut him off at the hanger." but it was to late Hassana had escaped on a shuttle! Because of his failure Gadar was ready to face DEATH ! Shockingley Gadar was not killed the next day but premoted to commander (lowest commander class so Korbassk can still boss him around since Korbassk is the hightest rank of commander!) because of his premotion Gadar started his search for the ESCAPED CONVICT !
 F-Bomb
03-26-2004, 10:35 PM
OOC: Katarn, your thread or not, don't godmode. It's one of the scummiest things an RPer can do. And you have the tendency to do it. Ahem, my character escaped on a shuttle. I'm fairly surprised that you didn't just say you shot at it and blew it up.

IC: Hassana Bussan breathed a heavy sigh of relief as he locked coordinates into the shuttle's navigational computers to take him to Hoth. It was a Rebel planet, and it would be incredibly hard for the Empire to ever find him there.
 Doomie
03-27-2004, 12:57 PM
OOC: yeah, to find you we gotta make a time jump to the Imperial assault on hoth. And by the way katarn, don't EVER control someone elses character.
 LukeKatarn
03-28-2004, 1:19 PM
OOC Doom giver this is after the battle of hoth the RPG started after ROTJ so ah no time jump to battle of hoth!

F-BOMB Hoth is not under rebel control the imps took over a long time ago you can still hide on hoth but you would have to hide in the wilderness sorry but if you look at the beginning of the RPG you would know that this is after ROTJ.
 Doomie
03-28-2004, 2:19 PM
OOC: i'll be... you're right on this one. you said it clearly. sorry for that. But anyway, Hassana will be hard to find there so...

IC: 'i will deal with you later, Gadar. Right now, you better help me get that rebel back.' With that said, Korbassk entered his ship, set coordinates for Hussana's last known course, and entered hyperspace.
 LukeKatarn
03-28-2004, 2:57 PM
"Where could he be?" Gadar checked the hyper space trejectery of the shuttle. "Seems to be heading for the hoth system but he could not have gone that way our scanners must be wrong I will inform commander Korbassk of this!"
 F-Bomb
03-29-2004, 12:10 AM
OOC: I'd say that it was my fault for missing the whole thing about this being after ROTJ, but you know with how unintelligble Katarn's posts are, I'm going to blame him for it. Also, I think that I'm done with this thread, it's just wasting my time and effort.

IC: Planning to hide on Hoth, where he would be nearly impossible to find, Hassana Bussan had tried to land on the frozen planet. However, during his descent, navigational systems failed and his shuttle crashed to the surface. He did not survive.
 LukeKatarn
03-29-2004, 11:19 AM
OOC Well then I guess the thread is over since doomgiver and I are imps but I have something up my sleeve but only when the time is right!
 Doomie
03-29-2004, 12:14 PM
well that sucks.
 LukeKatarn
03-29-2004, 2:10 PM
OOC Well since we did not get far enough the thread will not last much longer so I will tell you what is up my sleeve I was going to Defect to the rebels then change to a bouny hunter later!
Page: 1 of 1