Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

video problem in Indiana jones and the emperor's tomb

Page: 1 of 1
 woodenstool
03-18-2004, 1:19 AM
I've just recently installed IJET on my new computer with a new video card, an NVIDIA GeforceFX 5900SE card from eVGA. And to my dismay, I found the all of the metallic textures were tie-dye, rainbow colors. The belt buckles, the pistol, the shotgun, Mei ying's glasses, many many artifacts. Also, the objects in the game: leaves, trees, chairs, tables, chains, almost anything, would occasionally be highlighted blue or green when looked at from a certain angle. How do I fix this problem? I've tried turning the resolution down and up, color bit 16-32, all those hightech video card controls (antialiasing, antitrospic something, midmap emulations?, etc) on and off, it's still there. I've updated the video card drivers with the latest version (56.56).
 GeeJay
03-18-2004, 2:42 PM
Have you already installed the update 1.01 for IJET? This fixes several video card problems!
 JBRAA
03-18-2004, 3:54 PM
I cannot help you. There seems to be video problem for new NVIDIA and some new ATI cards.

Look:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109771)
Page: 1 of 1