Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[SPOILER]Mika Dorin[/SPOILER]

Page: 1 of 1
 Mysterious Man
03-17-2004, 4:06 AM
I can't seem to trigger the Twi'lek that the exchange sends, so you can access Mika Dorin's shop. I found three of the starmaps
and finished the Leviathan mission; but the damn Twi'lek won't
show up to give me an invitation to Mika's wares. I think I know why, though --- because I beat Juhani's sidequest!!! So I was wondering if someone could make a mod of some sort to get the Twi'lek to show up and give me an invitation to Mika's wares. I would greatly appreciate any feedback related to my dilemma. :(

Begin begging: Please, please, please, someone help me out! :(
I really want to buy some of Mika's kickarse merchandise! :(

PS: I'm so depressed... I don't have any savegames to reload back to before killing Xor the evil mass-murderer... I guess that's what you get for doing a good deed... :(
 -Guyver3
03-28-2004, 8:03 AM
sometimes he shows sometimes he don't, trust me he has nothing good to sell that a quick
"giveitem" cheat can't fix
 pascalneder009
04-13-2004, 9:57 AM
I always had him after i found the starmap on tatooine and walked back, maybe you did transport back to EH
Page: 1 of 1