Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A little Jerky..

Page: 1 of 1
 Danbeas
03-16-2004, 5:45 PM
Just wonder what settings I should use on Knights cause it's seems a little jerky/or lagging a bit if that fits better.

Here is what I have,

Gfx Card: NVIDA GEFORCE FX 5200

CompaQ Pesario
Intel (R)
Celeron(R) CPU 2.60GHz
504 MB of RAM

I thought for sure I have enough to runs the game, which I think I do maybe I just have things set up a bit wrong.

Thanks for any and all help!
 Jackel
03-16-2004, 10:25 PM
what areas of the game is the game jerky ?

is it all of the game ?
areas filled with smoke and grenades exploding ?
anytime you have more on screen then one of the movies ie the intro movie ?

what driver are you using for your video card ? one of the 5x.xx series or an older driver ?
 Danbeas
03-17-2004, 12:17 PM
so far it seem that way althrough the game, it's playable but it's doesn't seem quit right.

Here are the driver I have Version 5.3.0.3
 Jackel
03-17-2004, 9:51 PM
using a ti42000 i have the same problem with the entire game being jerky when using a newer driver then the 45.23 set

if you can maybe try roll back to an earlier driver and see if that helps , also make sure you have the latest updates for all your over drivers to make sure its not one of those because it can sometimes be the sound card driver making problems in games

if this doesnt help you can always go to Biowares forums and ask there
 -Guyver3
03-28-2004, 7:54 AM
Jackel, i too am using a TI 4200 1.2 GHz processor, what is wrong is your video settings are set higher then what your computer can handle, try changing your soft shadow settings, or using software based, video instead of hardware based, i did that and my game runs smoothly
Page: 1 of 1