Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JO texture patch for JA

Page: 1 of 1
 cyberjake77
03-16-2004, 7:38 AM
Is anyone in Lucas Arts, Raven, or in the fan community willing to write a patch that would put all the Jedi Oucast textures into Jedi Acadamy so that they are usable in community maps? Some of my very favorite maps are for JO,but if I want to play them in JA, im missing half of the textures and sky boxes.

I DESPERATELY WANT TO PLAY THESE MAPS!!!

I figure that many other JA gamers may want the same thing and i dont think that a texture patch would be tough to accomplish.

Please, please, please

-CyberJake

p.s. if you want this patch, please offer support on this tread. What do you think?:yelhelp:
 Crow_Nest
03-16-2004, 8:12 AM
You can install JO take out the assests and rename it under a different name and put it in JA base folder.

Or you can just download it off pcgamemods, but its hell of a big file, so i think installing is better unless you dont have the game.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
03-16-2004, 8:31 AM
No need for a patch.

For a more detailed explanation of what Crow_Nest is talking about, read this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113158).
Page: 1 of 1