Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do you create your own skin/saber hilt?

Page: 1 of 1
 tm1500
03-14-2004, 6:01 PM
I was just wondering about how I could create my own saber hilt or skin... I've heard some stuff on other posts about tutororials, and some weird thing about "milkshape", but I was wondering If someone could clear it all up and point me in the right direction. :)
 Styles2304
11-04-2006, 2:20 PM
I'm very curious about this myself. I use to mod for JO and JA a LONG time ago and have started playing through the games again starting with Dark Forces. Anyways, I'm looking for the tut on getting a custom saberhilt in game as well.
 Psyk0Sith
11-04-2006, 3:26 PM
If by "skin" you mean a new 3d character model (which is not the same thing as re-texturing an existing one), then you can find some tutorials on my website. (http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/) My tutorials are for 3D studio max 4.x+ tho, i dont use milkshape.
Page: 1 of 1