Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bar fight v 1.2

Page: 1 of 1
 the_lord_Revan
03-14-2004, 2:26 PM
hey guys, if you were in the Cantina and saw this, well, it got clozed, and I got pretty pissed! so lets restart it in a place were they cant get us!!
all you have to do is,

1. when you injure someone tell how many posts they are out for, and the max is only 5! the only person people who can violate the rulez are people who post a TON, such as myself.

2.no blowing up the bar, or actually killing someone is a injury, you also can't attack someone unless they are uninjured again.

3. if you DO violate the rulez, you will get smacked for 10 posts, and cannot post again for 10 posts!

4. do not, I repeat, DO NOT attack a single person for multiple posts, the most amount of people that one person can attack in one post is 2.

5. thats about it, so just stick to the rulez, hope that Redwing only joins and not close this, AND HAVE FUN!!!

Revan walks into the bar, ordering a 5000 oz bottle of beer.
 Redwing
03-15-2004, 2:57 AM
((Was it I who closed the last bar fight thread?

Huh.))
 the_lord_Revan
03-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Nah, I said that if ya wanted you could join it, so Happily Join! have fun. be fun. Live fun!!!
it was actually Lynk Moder((i think)) who clozed the orig thread, So join if ya want! im happy that you dont seem to mind too much!
 Lynk Former
03-20-2004, 4:35 PM
Hey Reddy, best thing to do right now is to close this and discourage such a thread, believe me man it's just a fountain of spam waiting to be turned on and drench everyone (nice analogy huh ;) ).

...and get on msn more dammit. haven't seen ya in ages. or maybe i just haven't noticed XD
 the_lord_Revan
03-21-2004, 11:50 PM
Dont listen to em red, I know weve had our problems before but ill be ultra pissed if you do, so, i f ya could, plz don't. and no it DOESNT create tons of spam, and if Lynk would've just joined the other one(( a-hole (((thats 4 all u kiddies out there!))))) it wouldn't have been clozed, and it'd have been more FUN!!
 Lynk Former
03-22-2004, 3:34 AM
Revan. Go back and read the first few pages of the bar fight. I was there, we thought it was pretty funny and clever at first and it was something different. But like any other thread it got old and every thread has its limits, unfortunately you came at the time when the thread reached its limit and expired.

Move on.
 the_lord_Revan
03-22-2004, 11:32 PM
well maybe you should've told us that, and why not just let us do another?!?!
 Redwing
03-23-2004, 6:50 PM
So this thread is discussing an entirely different thread from an entirely different forum? Gotcha.

Normally I would move this thread to the forum it "belongs", which seems to be the Star Wars forums. However, since Lynk clearly doesn't want it there either, I'm simply going to lock it.

*Turns the key*
Page: 1 of 1