Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Check out my new skin

Page: 1 of 1
 Ziechel
03-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Screenshots of my new skin:
((the homepage is ****, i know but i dont have any webspace instead of that))

Natalie - Twilek based (http://mitglied.lycos.de/tobiasjk3/)

It isnt finished now, so dont complain about the nearly unmodified clothes. The team colors and sounds will follow.

plz give me feedback
thx in advance
 Wanderer
03-14-2004, 5:34 PM
A very nice skin you made of the twilek....:D
Very cool. Did you made the armor by youself or did you use existing textures (I can't remember the original textures...I played JA several months ago)?
 Ziechel
03-14-2004, 5:46 PM
the armor is taken from the old twilek skin and the shoulder pads are from another torso
 Wanderer
03-14-2004, 7:12 PM
anyways.... I like your skin:D
 Ziechel
03-14-2004, 7:34 PM
thx ;) hm but i have to change the armor... i have to put in something on my own
 |GG|Carl
03-14-2004, 7:51 PM
Very nice skin!

Only one thing:
The hair looks a little like a helmet or something, because it becomes a very sharp line where it starts, if you know what I mean... But I know, the hair is always the hardest part to skin.

I actually never thought you could make a human out of a twilek, but you made it pretty well.;)
 Ziechel
03-15-2004, 3:03 PM
At this point I have to say that actually PLASMA made a twilek based human skin, and that inspired me to try it also.
I think plasma is one of the best [or even the best] skinner, and has very good ideas.
that may sound a bit slimily, but i really think that

Hair screenshot (i hope it doesnt look like a helm anymore, but im not finished yet)
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Ziechel-3.JPG)

Thx for the comments
 Prime
03-15-2004, 3:22 PM
Pretty cool :)
 Plasmacoolant
06-13-2004, 10:26 AM
At this point I have to say that actually PLASMA made a twilek based human skin, and that inspired me to try it also.

Thanks for the respect Zeichel. Although I don't visit these forums much anymore it's nice 2 know that I'm remembered from time to time.

Looking forward to your future works :) - great job.

-Plas.
Page: 1 of 1