Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Has anybody medaled in every mission in Rebel Strike for GC??

Page: 1 of 1
 techmedic007
03-13-2004, 7:12 PM
Hi

Has anybody beat Rebel Strike, and got at least a bronze metal in every mission. Im trying to unlock the Falcoln, and i need at least a bonze in every mission.

If so, how is it flying the Falcoln in this game. Is it worth the effort to try to unlock it?

thx
 Alegis
03-15-2004, 7:04 PM
Hey;

I used to play it alot, and i unlocked all missions but it was almost impossible (or not fun enough) to gain a medal at the last mission (rebel endurance, and its not really a mission, more like a survival with rounds, person shooter) so i cant use it in all missions yet

But you can fly the falcon in a mission called escape from bespin or something like that, if you go to the third column it's somewhere right from a mission there, you need to unlock it (10 points)

for all the other missions i got medals. about 7 bronze, 7 silver, 3 golds i think and a BEST EVER medal..i was planning to do better on all missions but i'll have to play rebel endurance for that till silver etc

the falcon flies awesome, it has an auto aimer like the previous squadrons and its the best ever to take down ties with blasters
 swphreak
03-16-2004, 1:27 PM
The Falcon has been improved a lot since Rogue Leader. I haven't played in a while. Maybe I'll give it another go sometime today.
 techmedic007
03-17-2004, 8:06 PM
Hey ...thanks for the input guys.

I actually used a code to unlock the Falcoln and some other ships (starfighter etc..) so i didnt do it the legit way :( , but i only tried it on one level. The ship is pretty cool though.

I have not gotten any gold medals. Mostly bronze and a couple silver, but thats about it.

thanks again :)
 dark jedi 8
03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
i liked all the levels except that crappy rebel endurance one. the slave 1 is pretty cool IMO. its lasers suck but the depth charges are awesome! dont you need all silver to get the falcon? all bronze got me the slave 1.
 lukeiamyourdad
03-18-2004, 12:44 AM
This thread should be moved to Aresen.
 VanLingo
03-18-2004, 8:48 AM
What I love about the Falcon in Rebel Strike is that you can use the auto-aim or you can use the c-stick to fire both turrets in any direction. It's awesome in space battles with TIEs everywhere!

BTW, this is the Sliced Tauntaun; we can talk about anything we want here.

-- Lingo
 lukeiamyourdad
03-18-2004, 8:44 PM
Yeah but the best place to discuss Rebel Strike would be Aresen.
 VanLingo
03-19-2004, 6:54 AM
What the heck is Aresen anyway?
 Glaive v.1
03-19-2004, 7:24 AM
i just managed to get the slave 1 with all bronze medals. that was bloody hard i was on it for like 6 hours straight.

the sonic mines are soo cool sepcially in multiplayer mode. they rock :D
 lukeiamyourdad
03-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by VanLingo
What the heck is Aresen anyway?

Ar(R)es(S)en(N). Rogue Squadron.Net It's another forum in the LF network. A place dedicated to Rogue Squadron...and spam:D
 VanLingo
03-21-2004, 6:51 AM
Ah... thank you.
Page: 1 of 1