Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help with Changing Hairstyle (Female)

Page: 1 of 1
 pureimpure
03-11-2004, 3:02 PM
Id like to know if someone can show me how to change the hairstyle model from one character to another .

like the Leela Jedi Model (Picture of the model ) (http://fileserver.ravengames.com/newspics/190204.jpg), she has 4 different hair styles ,
Pony tail , Long , short and spiky , and short .
I would like to take the hair model from that and overwrite the jedi_hf hair models , the default hair for the human females in JA look stupid , Id like to overwrite them with the hair for Leela Jedi.
I know id have to mess with the glm file or do I mess with skin file .I really need help thank you .
 Psyk0Sith
03-11-2004, 5:09 PM
You'd have to import the hair mesh(es) from the glm and merge it with the character model and re-weight the whole thing...that requires 3D max 4.x+
 pureimpure
03-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Thanks Psyk0Sith IS there a tutorial similair to what I want to do and also could I use Milkshape .If not Ill use 3DSmax , I have it somewhere just not too familiarized with it . thanks again
 Darth_Kitty
03-19-2004, 5:24 AM
that model was a good lady model
Page: 1 of 1